[°✵• Soon •✵°]

Author's POV
It has been a week and M/N is already discharged from the Hospital, In front of the hospital beside the car, M/N was talking to Zuri.

M/N had a soft smile on his face.

"M/N, Don't worry I'll become a lawyer and make you proud! I will try my best to enjoy my life like a Child, So please enjoy yours too."

Zuri told him with a gentle expression on her face, M/N was suprised as he kissed Zuri's forehead affectionately as he pulled away with the same smile on his face looking at the suprised Zuri.

"I am already happy."

In the 4NEMO building
The 4 boys are in the room with sitting on the floor with frown can be seen on their faces.

"...You guys already knew huh?"

Aether mumbled, The 3 boys nodded

"Is there anyway to help him?"

Venti asked with desperation can be heard from his voice.

"It's an incurable illness...it's impossible to help him, We can only spend time with him for his remaining time."

Xiao said with no emotion can be his voice, Kazuha gritted his teeth angrily and stand up to walk on the door, He opened it and get outside and closed it.

"It seems Kazuha doesn't want to accept it...but who wouldn't? In this situation we're completely hopeless."

Venti whispered as he look at the ground.

With Kazuha
The white haired boy went to the balcony to get some fresh air to calm himself down as he looked the blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.

When he turned around he saw M/N who was standing beside him with his purple lips and tired appearance.

Kazuha can't even bring to look at M/N's poor state right now not wanting to think about it but no matter how hard he tried to avoid the truth...it will always happens.

"You're taking some fresh air too?"

M/N asked him, Kazuha looked away and look down to watch people cross the streets.

"Yeah..."

"I heard Mihoyo cancelled the event becauze of the incident so he announced that the 4NEMO will perform another concert."

Kazuha nodded at M/N's topic

"3 more days for that concert to start, Are you guys ready?"

M/N asked him with a sweet smile but Kazuha only smiled bitterly at him, He can feel that he's gonna cry in any moment now.

When the time together with someone you love is getting good but suddenly reality hits you again to make you unhappy.

It's not fair

Kazuha's POV
I can feel my while body shaking in fear.

A fear of being left behind