[°•❀ Waiting ❀•°]

M/N's POV
I am currently in my home packing up all of my clothing to my luggage and cleaning my house that I will never be able to live in again after I leave in here tomorrow.

I've already resign as the 4NEMO manager seems I have no longer enough time to be with them.

But it was a nice memory and dream

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"M/N! It's me Childe!"

Childe shouted in the other side of the door as I opened the door to see he was wearing a red scarf, A gray long sleeve shirt and a black pants with his mask and cap.

I stared at him with a disappointment in my face

"You do know if you shout your name like that in public, Your disguise is useless."

I told him he just chuckled and entered dmy house, I don't want anyone to notice a celebrity in my house.

"So why are you here?"

I asked him suspiciously, He removes his mask and cap and put it on the hook behind my door.

"I just want to help you and say goodbye to you."

I flinched at his words and looked at him nervously, I was still facing his back and was still staring at his hat.

"M/N...Diluc told me that, You're gonna leave Liyue in a very long time so I want to spend my time with you as possible so I want to help you pack up your things."

Childe whispered, I can see him shaking....

I only stared at him quietly not knowing what to say or to do.

What can I say...He was my first friend in Elementary and I was also his first friend too.

At that time were inseparable, We would always do fun things together as a child and always compete with each other.

It was good times but we start drifting away from each other ever since he wanted to become an Idol, We still text each other but I have a feeling that I am slowly drifting away from my Friendship with Childe.

"M/N...We always do things together, Compete with each other and spend times together like Brothers do but ever since I've strived to become an Idol....I started to get seperated from you and slowly drifting away."

Childe said as he turned around to face me with a sad smile on his face.

"The only reason I joined DCKZ is because your brothers are in there so I thought, You would join the group and be able to spend time together like old times but....People say times flies fast and people changes too."

Childe said, I only looked down at the ground.

Childe laugh and patted my head

"Don't worry M/N, I still respect your decisions and choices. I'm here to apologize to you and say farewell to you because I couldn't be able to say it to you tomorrow since I am getting busy again."