Christmas Route

[Their are Different Routes to who you spend on your Christmas Night on.]

Kazuha
-He goes to M/N's house to celebrate Christmas
-He helps M/N clean and cook food
-He was literally showing off all of his Malewife skills.
-He has so many gifts for M/Nand most of them are handmade.
-He was so happy that he was finally be able to spend time with M/N alone.
-Then he accidentally open M/N's bedroom and saw M/N Half-naked
-M/N didn't felt embarrassed since they are both the same gender so he doesn't think Kazuha doesn't mind.
-Kazuha was staring at M/N's abs for about 5 minutes until he felt something warm coming our from his nose that made M/N panic.

Kazuha's POV
I can feel a warm liquid coming out from my nose until I realize the taste of metal.

It was blood?

M/N who didn't even bother put a shirt on but he used his shirt to wipe the blood off of my nose.

It smells good

M/N was literally panicking and is getting scared not knowing the reason of my nose bleeding.

While I was staring at his ripped half naked body....I am getting a nice view...

It was a nice Christmas gift, After a While my ndoe manage dto stop bleeding that made M/N sighed in relief.

As he wears a Jacket to cover his ripped abs that made me sigh in disappointment.

As we sat on the Balcony bench to watch the snow falling on the ground, I was already 2 layers of jacket and pants and I can still feel cold.

As I can feel my breathing getting shakier when suddenly someone wrapped a red scarf around my neck.

It was getting a little bit warmer as I looked at M/N who smiled at me.

"It seems you are still cold."

M/N said with comment on his tone, I simply laugh at him.

"It's fine-

Suddenly I was pulled by M/N's warm embrace as I let his arms wrapped around my waist and back...It was getting warmer.

"Not warm enough...."

M/N muttered on my neck as he hugged me more tightly and let my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Better?"

I asked him with a softened smorld on my face, As I can feel him smile while wrapping his arms around me more tightly.

"Better..."

I wish we could stay like this for a little bit longer....even if I want to stay like this forever.

M/N's POV
Kazuha seems enjoying it

That's a relief....

I will warm him up using my warm hug...After all this body of mine will not gonna stay warm a little bit longer even if I want to stay like this forever.