[♡°•Hang out•°♡]

M/N's POV
M/N finally arrived inside the 4NEMO building, With a Normal Attire not wanting to show any signs that he is Geshou that just practice with the 4NEMO a minute ago.

(That's M/N's clothes)

M/N arrived with in the building and walk to the office.

When M/N opened the door, He was tackled by a hug and fell down on the floor.

"Ow!"

"M/N! I miss you!!"

Venti said wrapping his arms around M/N's neck while laying on the floor with M/N who was suprised by the sudden hug.

While Kazuha glared Venti as he stand at the door frame along with Aether with a teasing grin on his face.

"You wish that was you huh?" (Aether)

"Look who's talking." (Kazuha)

Kazuha replied as he roll his eyes in sarcasm. As he continued staring at M/N and Venti who both stand up from the floor. As M/N held Venti's hand.

Xiao hit the back of Kazuha's head

"Kazuha, Hide your Katana"

Xiao remind him, Kazuha looked down at his hand not realizing he was already drawing his sword to threaten Venti.

"Your not M/N, Xiao. So I don't have to listen to you." (Kazuha)

"Kazuha put that sword away." (M/N)

"I will put it away immediately." (Kazuha)

Kazuha immediately ran towards his locker to hide his sword while Xiao and Aether sweat dropped at Kazuha's simp behavior.

"Venti, You shouldn't do something like that. I might fall somewhere dangerous."

M/N scolded Venti who just nodded at him while looking at the ground with a regret look on his face.

Xiao and Aether were just watching the show.

Kazuha noticed Venti's behavior, Kazuha stand beside M/N and held his hand with a calm smile on his face.