[♡°•perfect•°♡]

Author's POV
After the meeting M/N was about go home using his motorcycle when Xiao nudge his shoulder.

M/N turn around with a helmet on to see Xiao who had a sign of nervousness on his face.

"Can I go home with you?"

Xiao asked in a nervous tone, M/N chuckled at him then gave him an Extra Helmet that he had inside of his seat.

"Safety first."

M/N remind him, Xiao grab the helmet and struggled to wear it. Which made him embarrassed.

"You've never wear a helmet before?"

M/N asked Xiao, Xiao didn't say anything and tried to figure out to wear the helmet, He was just trying to lock it below his Chin so it wouldn't fall off.

"You can ask for help you know."

M/N said as he get off form his motorcycle and went to Xiao.

M/N removed his helmet revealing his handsome side profile, Then uses his hand to locked it.

Xiao blushed inside of his helmet in embarrassment.

M/N helped Xiao to sit in motorcycle since he told M/N he nervous ride one.

M/N sit on us motorcycle now and started the engine and noticed Xiao was holding anything to prevent from falling of the motorcycle.

"Xiao, Your supposed to hold on to something so you won't fall off."

M/N remind him, Xiao had a confused expression on his face.

"Where??"

Xiao asked, Then M/N smiled teasing inside of his helmet.

"Wrap you arms around my Abdomen....Very tightly."

M/N said in a teasing tone making Xiao flushed in embarrassment once again.

"No way."

"Suit yourself."

M/N said as he accidentally started driving fast bit and stopped which made Xiao hold on to M/N's abdomen in suprised not wanting to fall off. M/N' just decided to scare him a bit since he knows Xiao won't give in to his suggestion.

Then M/N' starts driving in a Normal speed. They weren't going home just yet.

"Where are we going?!"

Xiao asked loudly since M/N' starts increasing his pace and might not be able to hear him because of how loud the engine is.

"Somewhere! Where we can be alone together!"

M/N' shouted back and starts speeding up, Xiao didn't say anything else and is now overthinking what is that place.

M/N' parked his motorcycle and removed his helmet. M/N' turned around to see Xiao was struggling to removing his helmet.