||°• Awkward•°||

Author's POV
Kazuha, Venti and Aether are now practicing their Cheograpy to the other room while Xiao and Geshou are in the other room where they can make songs.

In the room it has Music instruments, Speaker and everything they need to make a song....But none of the two spoken up yet.

Geshou was sitting on the chair beside Xiao while looking at the ceiling not saying anything while Xiao just stared the wall beside him.

"....So uhh Xiao-

"Call me Alatus, I didn't gave you a permission to call me by my real name."

"I deeply apologize about that then. But we should concentrate making out own song now....We don't want to disappoint anybody especially your Manager."

Geshou said in a calm tone despite being treated rudely because of the Deal he made with them.

Xiao glared Geshou with anger emitting from his body. His Amber golden eyes seems to glow because of anger making Geshou swallow his saliva in far not knowing what he did wrong.

"Don't just call someone's name so carelessly especially when you don't even know each other. How disrespectful you are huh."

Geshou sighed quietly and slammed his hand so hard on the table in front of them.

"Alatus!! If we keep doing this we will get nothing out of it!! So if we can just work together just TO MAKE A SINGLE SONG! THEN WE COULD HAVE FINISHED HALF OF IT NOW!! IS THERE ANY REASON WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!"

Geshou shouted at Xiao angrily and is now getting Impatient, While Xiao didn't even take it seriously and crosses his arm over his chest.

"Of course there's a reason why I am doing this. The fact that I have no interest collaborating with you in the first place."

Geshou removed his hand from the Table and stand up from his chair to stand in front of Xiao. Xiao was sitting on the chair as he looked up to looked at Gehsou's angry expression though he was wearing a mask you can clearly see how Angry he was.

"Then why did you even Agree in the first place?"

"A Certain someone ask me to do it and I just cannot simply declined it since I just want to see them happy."

Gehsou just sighed and glared at him

".....Then what if they found out that Alatus won't do the Collaboration that they've been looking forward to watch....What expression would they make? Disappointed? Sad? Angry? Unsatisfied?"

Gehsou asked in a serious tone as he crossed his arms over his chest. While Xiao kept quiet knowing what Gehsou saying was True. The fact that M/N must have been looking forward to watch the Collaboration and has been working everything just for them. He simply doesn't want to see anything negative from your expression.

"It seen what I'm saying is true. Now if we can just work together and stop sulking around then you could have more time to be with that someone. Don't you think? Alatus?"

Geshou asked with a smile behind his mask as he starting to calm more. While Xiao just nodded at Geshou.

"Fine, You win but I still won't forgive you for stealing my time with M/N."

Xiao said in a stern tone pointing his index finger to Geshou's face while Geshou simply just chuckled at him.

"Yeah, Yeah now let's start making a song. If you still want to to hang out with that M/N person."

Geshou said while Xiao just huffed and starts helping Geshou to create A song.

While they are creating a song Geshou felt relieve now.

'So that's what your angry about huh? You hate me as Geshou because I didn't let your Manager with you? Idiot...I'm your Manager.'

With Venti, Kazuha and Aether
These three leaned their ear on the wall listening to Xiao's and Geshou's conversation.

"They are arguing huh? I hope no one is hurt back then."

Venti said with concern while Aether smiled at him.

"They are probably fine even though I heard someone slammed the Table."

"Xiao must have been the one started an Argument. I'm not even suprised at this point this is Xiao were talking about After all."

Kazuha said in a calm tone as he sighed and move away from the wall.

"Now let's practice- What why do I smell wine in this room?"

Kazuha asked as he looked around to look the source to see Venti was drinking one of the expensive Wine.

"Venti! No drinking wine at the middle of the practice!" (Aether)

"Aren't we on break?!" (Venti)

"Who said we are on break? Anyway it doesn't matter put that wine away. Were gonna start practicing." (Kazuha)

As Aether walk towards Venti and grab the wine from Venti's hand  Venti immediately cling on Aether's leg.

"Nooo!!!! My precious wine!!!!" (Venti)

"Venti, You need to let it go!" (Kazuha)

"I can't! I can't live without it! Please don't take it away from me!" (Venti)

"Why do I feel like this became a Movie Drama or something." (Aether)

After an Hour
With Xiao and Geshou
Xiao's POV
We finally finished half of the song, I saw Geshou stretch his arms, and Yawned tiredly.

"I'm going to the Bathroom."

Geshou said as he stand up from his chair walked towards the door when I called him out.

"Gehsou!"

He stopped and looked at me in confusion

"Hmm? Is there something wrong?"

He asked me, I bitten my lower lip and looks at the ground with a guilty expression on my face.

"I'm sorry....for the way I treated you...and for the hurtful words I said to you, I'm sorry for everything."

I apologize in a low tone as I looks at his expression. He looks like he was about to cry which made me chuckled.

"Wait are you crying-

"No I'm not! I just got dirt on my eye! You can go home now with your friends! Leave me here!'

He said in a Shaky voice as I heard a sniffles coming from him. I was about to call him out when he exited the room.

Did I really treated him that badly?

Well I have to say I'm a Jerk and a Bastard that deserves to be kicked in the nuts. But it seems Geshou is too kind that he only shouted at me.

But I'm sorry for everything I've done to you so far Geshou.

And I mean it