♡°•The Drunk Singer•°♡

Author
It was midnight when M/N couldn't sleep because of the noise of his neighbor.

His Neighbor's house....Is a Bar or you can call it Tavern. It's called Angel Shares, He's Adopted big brother owns it and he rarely gets in there knowing nothing it's interesting inside.....And doesn't want to let people found out he's a lightweight.

He couldn't handle alcohol very much since he rarely drinks one.

And his Adopted Big brother is a Famous Popstar along with the DCKZ members must be somewhere holding a concert since they recently released a collaboration from KFC. His big brother Diluc would always warn him not to drink anything unless he knows.

But he couldn't sleep so....

He wears his cream colored jacket and was wearing a black pants and a slipper.

He goes outside and opened the Tavern to see less People are drinking si ce it's midnight, This Bar is open for 24 hours.

"Good evening Charles."

M/N greeted the Bartender with a smile and Charles waves back and aliens at him.

"Welcome M/N, Why are you awake? It's the middle of the night?"

Charles asked with concern, M/N sat on the counter chair.

"I can't sleep and I need a drink that can put me to sleep."

"Insomnia? Are you sure drinking your meds?"

M/N nodded his head

"I do, I just run out of pills this morning that's why I can't sleep- Why is this guy sleeping in here?"

M/N asked looking at the boy who has dark blue hair color braids with cyan highlight at the side of his hair was snoring loudly.

"This boy also reeks of wine, How many did he drink?"

M/N asked while looking all the cups stacked up in front of the sleeping boy while Charles sighed tiredly.

"That's his 44 cup of Dandelion Wine and he can't even pay for it."

Charles said in a tires tone while M/N chuckled as he saw the sleeping boy slowly waking up.

"Hmm? Venti from 4nemo?"

M/N asked as he sighed again

"Why am I bumping to 4nemo members lately huh? Can't I get a rest for 1 day without meeting one of them?"

M/N asked himself while Charles just patted his shoulder in comfort.

"You'll get used to your weird fate someday."

"It seems you accepted your fate already Charles."

"My boss is a famous popstar, This boy in front of me is a former president of Mondstadt and became a Famous Popstar. And you secretly being a professional singer that is also famous. And you still don't think I can't accept my fate?"