[°✿•Bonding•✿°]

Zuri's POV
The 4 boys left the hospital to continue doing their job while I was left alone with M/N.

M/N is alright now but he still need to rest.

I can spend time in a entire day with M/N.

I was reading my favorite Novel while I was sitting on the couch waiting for M/N to wake up to eat his lunch.

"Zuri?"

M/N called with his raspy dry voice, I lifted my head to look at him with a smile on my face, Then I stand up to get his food and water.

As I walked back to his bed with his food on the tray that I am holding right now.

I put it on the small table in front of him and help him sat up.

"It's a good thing I am gonna get out in this hospital next week."

He said while eating his food happily, I only sat on the bed with him watching him eat.

He stopped eating and look at me confusedly.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"I'll eat later, I just need to watch you eat so you don't skipped eating."

He chuckled at me and took a spoonful of his food and put in front of my mouth, I only sweat in confusion.

"You can eat with me, I don't like people around me get hungry."

He said I was about to speak but he took that chance to shove the spoon in my mouth and pull it out again with a teasing grin on his face.

"Hehehe got you, We can eat together while you're watching me after that maybe we can play some games."

M/N told me with his gentle expression, I only blushed in embarrassment, I don't like being treated like a kid it's embarrassing even though I am 11 years old but still I need to show to other people that I am independent.

"Zuri, What games do you play on computer?"

"Hmm...I don't really play because all the games I want to play....Needed to Purchase it and I don't really have that much money-

"I'll buy it, Tell me what games do you want to play."

"Huh? You don't need too besides it's just a game-

"A kid like you should experience what it feels like to enjoy a simple online game right? Don't grow up so fast and be independent in a young age it's not good for you, You should try to enjoy your childhood the best you can so I'll do that for you."

M/N explained with a smile on his face, Zuri can feel her face getting warmer, that warm feeling in her heart is back again, A family love.

"Games....Well there's a lot of games so-

"I'll buy them all simple, Now what game do you want to play?"

M/N asked with a causal grin on his lips.

A few moments later
"AAAAHHHH!!"