[Rivals]

Author's POV
The 4 is now practicing their Choreography in the room and Geshou stopped Dancing and looked at the folder that was written by someone.

"Geshou, Why did you stop?"

Venti asked as he stand beside Geshou wanting to read the folder that Geshou was reading.

"You two, Why aren't you practicing? get back to practice-

Xiao was cut off By Venti's shout

"Wha?! Xiao and Geshou are gonna have a duet?!"

Venti shouted making Kazuha looked at Xiao. Xiao looked like he wanted to puke or something.

"...This folder seems to be written by... M/N?"

Geshou said pretending to be confused knowing that he is M/N. Suddenly Kazuha who suddenly appeared behind Geshou snatched the folder from Geshou's grasp and looked at the writing schedule.

"It's true this is M/N's handwriting and it was also signed by him."

Kazuha replied making Xiao looked at him suspiciously.

"How did you know that's M/N's handwriting?"

".....I stole one of his note books and memorized it, But Xiao and Geshou are gonna have a Duet...What are you guys gonna sing?"

Kazuha asked changing the subject making Venti looked at him in anger and smiled through.

"Are you guys making a original song or cover?"

Venti asked, Geshou and Xiao looked each other in confusion still haven't made a decision.

"Mr. Xiao, Are you good making Original songs with somebody?"

Geshou asked, Xiao shakes his head.

"No, Normally Venti and Aether are the one making songs I just help them some part of it."

Xiao answered making Geshou thinker again, While Venti and Kazuha stared at their interaction.

"I'll try to make a song but I uh...Need your cooperation."

Geshou said in a calm expression but in a Awkward tone knowing Xiao hates him for making M/N leave behind.

Xiao haired at him angrily and sighed as he crosses his arms over his chest with a angry expression.

"...If M/N write that Schedule then I have no choice but to do it...But don't you think about getting to close from me or all waiting for is regret."

Xiao warned Geshou with his intimidating glare while Geshou just nodded at Xiao in Understanding. Geshou never really intended to get close enough any of them except Aether. He doesn't want the 3 knows that He is M/N.

"I understand but let's think for a song to sing about. I can change my voice to high and low so I'm fine with anything."

Geshou spoke and Xiao nodded, Xiao still hated him and that still doesn't change.

Venti doesn't really hate Geshou but he knows what Kazuha and Xiao doing to Geshou is not a good idea, And will protect him to the two no matter what.

"And then Geshou is gonna make a original song in solo."

Kazuha read the folder and looks at Gehsou who nodded at him.

"Yes, I know that but let's just concentrate in to our Team song and duet song. I'll try to make my own song later. We still have 6 months to practice our performance there is no time to waste."

Geshou said in a serious tone

At the DCKZ Building
A certain tall red haired man was leaning his body to the window with a sad frown on his face.

His name is Diluc Ragnvindr, The Adopted Older Brother of M/N L/N who's parents are somewhere far away and very busy and was taken care under the Ragnvindr Family.

Diluc was just thinking about his little brother M/N doing right now since he just found out that M/N joined the 4NEMO without him knowing about it (Childe is the one who told him about it)

"What with that frown Diluc? Is something wring?"

A deep voice coming from the Tall man who has black hair and brown Highlights.

He was wearing a long sleeve black polo shirt like Diluc as he sat on the chair beside Diluc.

"Nothing, It's just about my Brother."

"Which brother?"

"M/N"

"I thought you were worried about Kaeya who hasn't gone back for 20 minutes from outside."

"Nah, He'll be fine especially with that Walking bank with him. I bet that they got caught in paparazzi."

Diluc said as he drink his grape juice from the glass cup while Zhongli drink his Osmanthus wine.

(A/N: Osmanthus wine taste the-)

"I'm not gonna be suprised did they ended up in the news but you did heard the announcement right? The 4NEMO is gonna Collaborate with the Famous Mysterious Singer in Teyvat, He's name is Geshou right? I listened to one of his songs and notice start he can Change his note to high and low."

Zhongli said talking another sip of his wine while Diluc just sighed tiredly.

"Yeah, He's very Talented at such a young age he can master that."

Zhongli chuckled which made Diluc looked at him in confusion.

"How did you know Geshou was young? He never reveal that in the public."

Zhongli said with a soft smile on his face making Diluc freeze at his words.

"Don't worry, I know M/N's secret I'm just testing you if you know his secret or not."

"You could have told me that earlier, You scared me half to death."

Diluc said in relief as he heard Zhongli laugh.

"Sorry! Were late!"

A certain blue haired man with an eye patch covering his right eye with a smile on his face greeted the two tall man that was talking to each other earlier.

"Kaeya, Why are you late? You guys just went to buy a drink right? Without the Manager Knowing?"

Diluc asked as he took a sip of his grape juice.

"Of course not. That was a lie."

A certain tall ginger appeared beside Kaeya with a grin on his face.

"We just brought tickets from the 4NEMO collaboration concert. But on the way here some fans recognize our face through our disguise and gathered around us! It took a while for us to escape from them!"

Childe whined as he handed one ticket to Zhongli and Diluc who looked at the Ticket.

"You guys seems excited?"

Zhongli asked Childe and Kaeya who has a desperate look on their faces wanting to see the 4NEMO and Gehsou Collab with each other.

"I mean, M/N is gonna sing in public right since he's Gehsou. Of course I'm excited to hear him sing in public!"

Childe said with excitement jumping around the room where the four are all alone and they can say anything.

"Yeah I mean My little brother is gonna sing in public too why would I be excited?"

"It's another 6 months Kaeya, Be patient."

Diluc said in a sour tone looking away from the 3 of them.

"Now  Now, Mr. Grape Lover juice. We all know you are the most desperatedesperate one in here."

"Shut up you Fatui scum."

"Look he didn't even say no to my statement." (Childe)

"Say another word, And my Eagle will pecked your eyes out"