Genshin Xiao meets M/N

Author's POV
M/N and Xiao are now sitting on the chair staring exah other quietly.

"Author said that your Xiao but from another Universe right? An Adeptus it's an ancient creature. That's so cool!!"

M/N said with sparkles in his eyes while Xiao sweat at him in nervousness.

"You Mortals have no respect of the ways of the adepti."

"I just complimented you but okay. I'm M/N'! Nice to meet you Adeptus Xiao! I hope we'll get along!"

M/N' said and bowed at him in respect while Xiao sighed tiredly.

"I'm willing to protect you.
But don't think about getting close, and stay out of my way, or all that awaits you is regret. If you have nothing more to say to me then I'll get going. I don't understand why my other self is in love a Weak Mortal like you."

Xiao stated in a cold tone knowing if he get to close to the mortal in front of him bad luck will come to him and misfortunes.

"Hm...Me too, I don't Understand why your other self is in love with someone like me. After all I'm weak and a Coward, Stupid Mortal human being who can't even protect my loved ones. All I can do for them is too move forward and have another good life without them."

M/N muttered quietly and sighed tiredly and Stand up from his seat.

"I had a great conversation with you Adeptus Xiao, I maybe a human but I have many ways to help you. But always remember you deserve happiness."

M/N told him as he walked away from him, Xiao didn't say anything until he spoke up.

"I don't deserve to have one After all many people I have killed by my own hands. Happiness isn't in my dictionary."

M/N sighed and starts walking back towards Xiao and patted his head in comfort.

"You'll realize it someday that you deserve one Until you find the right person. I'll hope you find them someday Xiao, If that day ever comes I'll be there to support you either in your world or in this world. I won't leave your side."

M/N comforted Xiao with a soft smile on his face. Xiao just kept quiet and stared at the ground.

Suddenly M/N's body starts glowing as his right hand starts Dissapearing.

"Hmm

"Hmm...It's time for me to leave in this world."

M/N mumbled out when suddenly he felt some wrapped their hands around M/N's waist.

Which made M/N's eyes widened in suprised and looked down to see Xiao buried his face on his chest.

"You promise that you'll support me right? And you won't ever leave my side?"

Xiao questioned in a low tone, M/N' softly smiled at him and hugged him back tightly as he slowly starts Dissapearing.

"I'll promise."

Those were last words before M/N completely Dissapeared from Xiao's grasp.

Xiao slowly stared at his hand and smiled.

"My other self loved M/N'? My other self made the right choice...At least I have my own happiness in the other world but not in this world."

Xiao muttered quietly and stared at the Liyue Harbor with sadness can be seen in his expression.

[M/N is back on his own world now...]