6K Votes Special

A/N: This is a special chapter where all the famous Idols are going to camp on the beach on LIVE, including their handsome and beautiful managers.

Reminder: This chapter also focuses on Heizou and M/N's interactions since he was just a new release character and didn't made an appearance in this fan fiction.
.

.

.
The 5WIRL BOYS arrived at the beach with their casual clothing for summer while the managers were busy setting up the tents for the upcoming games for the Idols.

"M/N let me help you."

The long red haired male said with a smile as he helped M/N set up their tent, M/N smiled at him.

"It's alright, I can do it with Jean, You should be with the other boys catching up with everyone and talking to the fans on camera, Are you even listening Shikanoin Heizou?"

_____________❀____________
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙗𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘶

_____________❀____________𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙗𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘶

"My intuition tells me that I will soon fall for you."
-Heizou

-The Detective of the Group
-Knows all the tea 🍵 Aether is
the first person to hear it other
Than M/N
- Always picks a fight
- Always believes in his intuition
- Very Protective
- Flirty
- Probably is more bolder and Shameless than Kazuha
- Fan of Sherlock Holmes
- Likes M/N's cooking
- Martial Artist
- Gets Angry very easily
- Has been Geshou No. 1 Fan
- Has complete collection of Geshou's merch and Music CD's
_________________❀_________________
Heizou shook his head as he looked at M/N who was carrying a pile of woods for a bonfire tonight....but M/N was wearing a sleeveless shirt, And you can clearly see how ripped he is.

Making Heizou smile at the view he is seeing until someone smacks the back of his head making him hissed as he pouted sadly and turned his head to look at the culprit to see Kazuha who was frowning at him.

"Heizou, First you ditch us and now you're taking M/N all for yourself."

Kazuha said while Heizou laughs at him as he keeps watching M/N cutting the woods with an axe, While Thoma who was beside him does the same.

Thoma is the Manager of the DICKZ and Ayato who is also the manager beside him who was just drinking Boba instead of helping them cut wood.

"Huh? What do you mean by that? Kazuha I'm just trying to help M/N to set up our tent, Wait where's Xiao, Venti and Aether?"

Heizou asked Kazuha but he was still watching M/N cutting the woods while setting up their tent.