[∆°•Suffer•°∆]

Diluc's POV
"These three sure are snoring loud"

Kaeya commented while I was driving the car, Those three guys are currently sleeping in the back.

"Yeah, That's because I put a sleeping pill in their mouth."

Kaeya looked at me with a surprised look.

"Why would you do that? It looks like we're kidnapping them or something."

I shake my head.

"I am not kidnapping them, I just want to make sure that they are asleep because we're gonna have a conversation they aren't supposed to know yet."

I told him as I kept driving towards Xiao's home, Jean gave me where they lived so I know where I am going.

"And what conversation is it?"

"This."

I said as I use my left hand to grab something under my jacket while my right hand was still on the wheel controlling the car.

I pull a diary from my jacket and handed it to Kaeya.

"This is M/N's Diary but Aether has it just a while ago."

Kaeya said, I only looked at him suspiciously.

"How did you know Aether has it? And how did you know this is M/N's diary?"

Kaeya only laughs nervously and scratches the back of his head.

"What are you talking about Diluc? Of course, I know M/N told me this Diary before-

"M/N doesn't trust you with any of his diaries."

"It was just one time okay!? I just spilled his little secret and nothing more-

"Which it cause a lot of trouble to him! He even needs to fix that mistake for a long time because of that he can't even trust you with his secrets that are so simple." (Diluc)

"I only know Aether has it because he told me-

"Aether might be a snitch to people but he will never snitch on M/N's personal life and in fact, he even knew the mistake you did last time. He also told me that he hasn't told anyone about M/N's diary. Aether gave me this Diary while you carry Xiao and Venti out of the hospital."

I explained calmly while Kaeya just sighed finally giving up.

"Everybody makes mistakes you know?"

"That's not an excuse, How did you know about the Diary?"

I glared at him angrily, Kaeya would always cause trouble for M/N and M/N would solve it even if it wasn't his fault because that M/N gets tired and never interact with Kaeya but he still cares about Kaeya since he is still his brother.

M/N is too kind for his good and so forgiving to Kaeya.

"I noticed how Aether checks his bag for every 5 minutes and when he went to the bathroom, I managed to sneak in to take his bag and saw the dairy earlier, I only that it belong to M/N because that Diary was a gift from Dad in his 15th Birthday, I just didn't know he is still using it."