[♡°•Ride•°♡]

Kazuha's POV
After me and the boys arrived at the Building I didn't bother interact with them knowing they are just gonna scold me.

I walked towards the back door to get some fresh air alone while waiting for M/N. But when I opened the door I saw M/N' was wearing a Helmet in....In a suit-

He looks hot- Let me take a pic

And then he removed his helmet showing his handsome face. Finally I can die In Peace.

I didn't realize that I already walked behind M/N, Resulting for M/N to react quickly and jumped off from his motor and had a fighting stance ready- Wait is that Martial arts?

"GAHHH!"

M/N shouted in suprised and looked at me with a disbelief look on his face and relief?

M/N starts scolding me like a mother. Imagine getting scolded by M/N? COULDN'T be me.

I mean he looks hot scolding me with that strict look on his face.

"I mean I don't mind getting hit or slap by yo-

"Kazuha"

"Sorry"

I apologized immediately realizing how serious M/N is...

.

.

.

.
Me and M/N are now in the Elevator...Just the two of us....We an make it if we try~ *cough* Anyway What should I do now? This is the only where me and M/N are alone after all.

"Kazuha"

M/N called out my name, I looked at at him immediately.

"Yes?"

"How long you were behind me when we were out side?'

M/N asked me, I can see a sign of nervousness in his expression and tone of his voice....Did I saw something that I mustn't?

"I arrived there when you were just removing your helmet. Why do you asked?"

I asked M/N, He just shakes his head and patted my head with a gentle smile on his face.

"Nothing to worry about."

M/N reassured me, I can feel my face getting warmer- I mean who wouldn't get nervous in this situation?! Your crush is petting your head with a genuine smile on his handsome, cute, hot, pretty face.

He saw it and chuckled, As he removed his hand from my head.

"I-I didn't know you can ride a motorcycle."

I said changing the subject, B*tch, I stutter out of nervousness!

Author's POV
M/N just hummed

"Yeah, I can ride a motorcycle, You just never asked. I can give you a ride if your free."

M/N said while waiting for the elevator to arrived on the floor.

"Really? Sure you can ride me-

Kazuha was cut off because of the loud bell of the elevator since they already arrived at the floor.

"What were you trying to say Kazuha? "

M/N asked didn't heard Kazuha's statement because of the loud bell, Kazuha innocently smiled at M/N and walked out the elevator with M/N.

"I said sure, we can ride your motorcycle sometime."

Kazuha lied which made M/N smiled out of happiness.

"Hehe, Just text me if you want too."

Kazuha saw M/N's smile and smiled back at him.

"Okay, Then-

"What are you guys talking about?"

A deep threateninh voice exam be heard behind Kazuha and M/N, Which made Kazuha jumped on M/N's arms out of fear, While M/N catch Kazuha immediately and turned around to see a grumpy Xiao with his arms cross over this chest.

"Oh it's just you Xiao."

M/N said in relief, While Xiao glared Kazuha who was still on M/N's arms. Kazuha noticed it and hugged M/N's neck tighter with a victory smile on his face.

Xiao wasn't happy about it.

"This Bi-

"Sorry if we kept you waiting. Where's everybody anyway?"

M/N asked, Xiao sighed and walked away.

"Follow me."

"Kazuha, Please get off your safe now."

"I feel much more safer in your arms."

"Kazuha"

Kazuha immediately jumped off M/N's arms with a satisfied grin on his face.

M/N and Kazuha continue to follow Xiao.

'I want some hugs too...'

Xiao thought as he took a glance on M/N who was behind him when he turned his head around, He saw M/N was holding the edge of Xiao's shirt.

Making Xiao let off a Hot steam from his head and his face turned red then look away immediately continue going towards the room. While Kazuha who was in his on world holding the edge of M/N's shirt.

'I'm holding M/N's shirt! This is heaven.'

At the 4NEMO OFFICE
"So, Kazuha still won't get along with Geshou?"

Jean asked who was sitting on her chair in front of her there was a large glass table, They have 6 Chairs around it. She was in the Middle beside her was Aether and then Venti.

"Yeah, I mean He's Loyal to M/N and all but he's going way too far, And If M/N was there Kazuha wouldn't treat Gehsou like that."

Venti said while playing a deck of cards while Jean and Aether looked each other awkwardly.

'About that...'

The door was slammed open to see The 3 last members Finally arrived.

"Oh there you are guys!" (Venti)

"Take a seat" (Jean)

"Xiao, Why your face is red?" (Aether)

"Ignore my face" (Xiao)

"I finally achieved my dream, I can now die peacefully. (Kazuha)

"The heck happened to you?" (Venti)

"Don't know them." (M/N)