[∆°•Time•°∆]

Author's POV
The 4 boys managed to get inside the hospital since Media is just right at the outside of the Hospital.

There was a {h/c} haired boy was sitting on the bed with his bandaged head and bandaged left eye.

"You shouldn't sit for now M/N, Lay down a bit."

Diluc told him with his concerned tone sitting on the stool beside M/N's bed with Kaeya standing behind him.

"You're not supposed to move too much yet."

Kaeya said while M/N' deadpanned at his Older Brothers.

"I'm just trying to sit on my bed and you think? I am already moving too much?"

M/N said when suddenly the door opened loudly with the 4boys who were breathing heavily.

"I thought we're gonna die back there." (Aether)

"I mean I like dying but dying because of the Media, No way." (Venti)

"Sorry we're late, Xiao was taking his time changing his clothes." (Kazuha)

"That was you, Who took a long time changing clothes." (Xiao)

As the 4 boys start bickering while the 3 Brothers watch them.

Xiao was holding a basket full of fruits, While Venti was holding a banquet of flowers, That has White flowers, Kazuha was holding a plastic bag that had a ton of food to eat. While Aether just brings himself.

"Since you guys are here, We need to get going, after all, you guys are here to take care of M/N. This room isn't allowed to have that many people so enjoy~"

Kaeya said teasingly as he walk out the door while Diluc sighed and patted M/N's hair gently not wanting to hurt him since has an injury on his head too.

"Don't move too much okay?"

Diluc scolded while M/N sighed and nodded.

"Fine"

After the two brothers walk out the door leaving the 4NEMO MEMBERS in the room, They are slowly walking in the hallway quietly until Kaeya spoke up.

Diluc's POV
"M/N's health has gotten worse since his head got injured...Does the 4NEMO not know about this?"

Kaeya asked, I shake my head answering no.

"No."

"Diluc...M/N has Cancer...Does this mean nothing to you?"

Kaeya asked in a stern tone, As we both stopped walking as I glared at him angrily.

"I am trying my best to find a cure for him as possible! But to no avail..."

As I trailed off with tried slowly taking over me again.

M/N has Leukemia to the fact it already reached stage III

How can I find a cure now?

After M/N found out that he has Cancer Last year, He didn't even better try to find a cure but he just accepted that he will die. Of course, I didn't give up on him, After my father died in an Airplane Crash I don't wanna lose another one of my family....it's too hard for me...

Out of all the people in the world...why him? He's only 19 yrs old with no time left to live....why him?

As I can feel tears brimming down from my eyes as Kaeya gave me a handkerchief and muttered an apology.

How can I save him now?

Kaeya's POV
THIS ANNOYING MOUTH OF MINE-

Why would I say that?!

As we both get in the car to go to the Police Station to deal with Li Qiang's attempted murder.

Last Year we found out M/N has Cancer called Leukemia, When we found out that he has one...We were all devastated and slowly losing hope when we found out there was no cure to it.

M/N who didn't even feel scared or cry, It seems like he just accepted his fate that he might die at a young age.
Infections in his body are getting more than he doesn't bother to do anything to it!

We need to force him to go to the hospital to take keep him safe.

I am still wondering how he is still alive that the infection in his body has gotten worse than last year.

We tried everything but it seems it an all for nothing.

All we can do for now is to let M/N be happy with his remaining time but we still need to check his health too.

With the 4NEMO in the Hospital
"I didn't know your good at chess."

Kazuha complimented M/N who was currently playing chest with Aether as his opponent, While Kazuha, Venti, and Xiao were watching the two compete with each other.

It seems M/N was sacrificing everything even his queen, Aether took every chance to take M/N's chess pieces until he realized that Aether who also has no more chess pieces.

It was a risky move for M/N to decide but M/N still managed to win even without his queen.

"Wow, You even manage to won even without your Queen?"

Venti exclaimed in surprise while Kazuha huffed proudly.

"It is M/N after all! He can literally win everything even my heart." (Kazuha)

"You and you're cheesy pickup lines"

Xiao said with a disgusted look on his face, While M/N chuckled at them.

'To be honest I kinda relate to the Queen...'

'My goal is to protect the King no matter what the cost even if I have to sacrifice myself. Don't you agree?'

'Not being able to watch them grow up as a famous popstar like what they dto be is....very....painful....'

M/N thought as he forced himself to smile happily in order to see his friends become happy to his remaining time.

Seeing the people he loves happy is enough for him to be happy as well.

Even if their smiles is the last thing he sees before he sleeps eternally...He would forever be grateful.