[∆°•30k Special•°∆]

[Thank you for the support for the story readers, Now I will give you a gift and that is a Special Chapter]

[This is mostly a fluff with a little bit of angst, This like Advanced Birthday Special for Xiao]

Xiao's POV
Like Usual, I'm here around Liyue expelling Monsters that can cause trouble to humans.

"Breathe deep, breathe clear"

While I was destroying a Hillichurl camp, I heard someone called my name.

A very Familiar voice.

No matter how many voice I've heard in my life, I immediately know one voice that I will recognize immediately.

"Xiao!"

I can feel my heart skipped it's beat out of fear, It's M/N's voice, Did he get in Trouble?

I didn't hesitate to teleport immediately beside him only to see he was holding a....A Cake?

"Know that I'm here, know that I'm here....Waiting"

I look around to see I was at the Wangshuu Inn in the Balcony where I first met M/N' and where he confessed to me.

"Happy Birthday Xiao."

He greeted me with a sweet smile on his face, I sighed in relief and I flicked his forehead with my Finger.

He hissed in pain and rubbed his forehead where I hit him.

"Ow! Why did you do that for Xiao?"

"Stay strong, stay gold"

"I thought you were in Danger, but when I came here I only see a cake and Almond tofu, What so dangerous in here that you needed to call out my name?"

I asked him in a stern voice as I cross my arms over my chest.

He chuckled at me.

"You're Almond Tofu has almost eaten by somebody else that is Danger."

He joked at me as I sighed at him but I'm relieved he wasn't in danger.

"You don't have to fear, you don't have to fear.....Waiting"

M/N' has always been the opposite of me, He's Energetic, Friendly, Annoying little piece of sh- I mean Noisy and Reliable.

But he has always been there for me whenever I needed someone even if I didn't tell him or I didn't ask him too.

He'll immediately be there and won't hesitate to abandon anything just to be with me.

So Opposite of me...While I am here so busy fulfilling my contract between Rex Lapis that I can't always be there for him but I will try my best to spend my time with him as Possible after all, He is still a human...There will be a day where he will leave me in this world but I will immediately be there to protect him. The problem with him is...He doesn't like asking for help.