BONUS CHAPTER

ZENIA'S POV

"series six - episode twenty-four - missing presumed single

"series six - episode twenty-four - missing presumed single."

THE SUN PIERCES THROUGH THE CURTAINS AND LAYS ITSELF UPON MY FACE. It forces me to wake. I look at the side of me, Liam's face, illuminated by the sun, could be one of my favourite images.

"Mr O'Donovan." I whisper as I lay upon his chest. "I know you're awake." I roll my eyes.

A laugh comes out his mouth, "Did my smirk give it away?" He questions without opening his eyes.

"Yes, and the fact I could see your eyes moving. Anyway, you need to brush your teeth, because what I just smelt when you laughed, was not nice." I joke around placing my hand upon his jaw.

His arms snake around me as he pulls me closer to himself. "I don't want to get up."

I smack his shoulder, "You remember what's happening today, right."

He pauses for a second. "Oh, yeah."

"Oh, yeah?" I mimic, "Mike is getting married and all you say is 'Oh, yeah?'"

He finally opens his eyes, "I am excited, you know I am."

I tilt my head, "Well get up and act like you are."

With a groan, he finally gets out the bed, throwing his pillow at me. Living with Liam is the best thing that could happen, waking up next to my husband everyday is a dream.

I hear the shower turn on and take that as a sign to get out of bed myself.

I walk down the corridor and knock lightly on the door. "Time to wake up." I announce as I walk in. A smile graces my face as I see little me. Liam argues that Evie looks more like him, which is clearly wrong.

"Hey Evie." I keep the smile on my face as I walk toward her and pick her out of the crib. Her drool covered face, and mouth lacked of teeth, looking back up at me. "Are you ready? We're going to a wedding today."

She giggled as I bounce her up and down in my arms. "Let's get you fed and then you can see daddy."

Downstairs in the kitchen, Evie sits in the high-chair, breakfast covering her face as Liam comes down the stairs. He wears a t-shirt and a blazer and some jeans.

He hops down the rest of the stairs, straight to Evie. "Good morning, Ev." He kisses the side of her head before doing the same to me.

"You really couldn't have worn a tuxedo or at least a proper shirt?" I question.

He bites into some toast, "Don't want to take the game away from Mike." He winks. I cant help but hold back a laugh.

"Okay, well, i'm going to change now. Look after Evie. And feed Zaylin, would you?"