𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘟

ZENIA'S POV

Episode 10 - Zen's mother(I've based this on episode 10 - Viva Carmen)

(I've based this on episode 10 - Viva Carmen)

FRANK, LIAM AND I ARE BORED OUT OUR MIND SO WE DECIDED TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE GARDEN. "Race you!" I yell as i run past them sprinting down the stairs only to come to a sudden stop. My 'mother', Avery Adelin, the woman who cared more for who held her alcohol then her own daughter was stood by the stairs with Tracy and Mike. Liam and Frank who were slightly behind me stop as well.

"What are you doing Avery" I speak in a harsh tone.

"Come on honey, there's no need for first names especially to my mother"

This comment makes me genuinely laugh out loud.
"Liam, Frank, i believe we were going to play a game" I ask as i continue down the hall to the garden.

In the garden i can sense Frank and Liam giving me looks.

"Don't look at me like that" I request.

"Are you ok Zen?" Liam asks.

"Yes."

"Are you sure, you have been kicking the ball slightly harder then normal" Frank adds

"I'm fine."

"Are you-" Liam starts but i cut him off

"I said i'm fine! Just get off my back!" I yell as i finally look up at them instantly regretting my word when i see the sadness on there faces because i know they're just trying to care for me. "Sorry. I say quietly as i make my way back into the house and up to my room.

LIAM'S POV

After Zen storms off i exchange glances with Frank. "Let's just give her some time mate" I say "Let's go play pool i guess"

In the lounge room nearly every member of the house is there. With me, Frank, Johnny and Sapphire playing pool and Tee and Toby sat on the sofa.

"Poor Zen" Tee exclaims

"Poor Zen? She hasn't seen her mum in, well not since we've been here and when she does turn up she just ignores her and walks off how dumb is that? No way her mums going to come back now" Johnny states much to my annoyance.

Zen hasn't really spoke to any of us about what her mum did but due to her reaction i can only assume it wasn't good.

"Who cares?" Saff responds "They're just parents"