𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

ZENIA'S POV

Episode seven - Secrets

AN AWFUL SMELL REEKED THE HALLS OF THE DUMPING GROUND.  The smell was extremely potent in front of Gus' room so me, Frank, Liam, Johnny, Tee, Mike and Gina went to investigate.

"Right i'm going in" Gina braves whilst unlocking the door. When the door opens, the smell is strong enough to melt your nose and we all gag.

Plugging our noses we all walk into his room as Gina reaches under the bed to pull out maggot infested plates.

"This is actually grim" I say to Mike "Hey, how come you say i can't eat in my room but Gus can?"

"Someone's been letting Gus eat in his room but it definitely wasn't me" Mike replies opening a window.

Gina seems to realise who "Tracy Beaker".

"Geez i can't take this anymore" I say as i grab Liams hand and drag him out the room.

Only to, about 10 minutes later, be dragged back in there by Mike who gave us, Me Frank and Liam the job to clean away the smell.

My jaw hangs open "You're joking right?"

"Nope, that's why you lot get for making Johnny do your chores" Mike replies "Your mission is to seek and destroy". He shoves a load of cleaning products into our hands. "It's about time you three did some work around here"

"You know what Gus is like, if we touch his stuff he'll freak" Liam tries to reason.

"Exactly" Me and Frank agree. But only availing no luck as Gina just tell us to put everything back where we find it and they quickly dash out the room.

"Come one let's start with looking behind those draws" Liam suggests.

All three of us go over and start to move Gus' draws away from the wall to check behind them when we end up falling upon all of Gus' old notebooks. We end up picking a few up to look through them.

"He knows everything that goes on in this place, he don't lie" Liam states.

Within a few minutes we're all leaning up against the draws reading through Gus' notebooks.

Liam laughs "Ha have you seen this? Gina's husband calls her 'Snuggle bum'" I laugh but Frank gives no response.

"What's up Frank?" I ask him.