𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

ZENIA'S POV

Episode six - Elektra

WE WERE ALL IN THE LOUNGE AREA GETTING READY FOR THE NEW GIRL TO ARRIVE. I'm stood near the pool table as Liam is stood near the computer area. The new girl comes in and she has blue streaks in her hair. Carmen immediately goes up to her to try and make a friend.

"Hi you must be Elektra, oh wow amazing hair how did you get it-"

"Shut up" i frown at her, who does she think she is "Who's in charge?" everyone is still shocked "Are you thick or something? I said who's in charge"

Everyone turns to look at me and a few couple look at Liam, great.

She starts walking up to me and shoves me over the pool table and everyone gasps. The Burnywood came out of me as i laugh and quickly get up walk over and punch her in the face, whoops? She's cradles her face and is about to hit me back but Liam comes over and grabs my waist pulling me away. "Come on then!" She shouts. "You chicken? Need your boyfriend for protection?"

"Why don't you ask that to the swelling on your face-" I laugh at her still being held back by Liam when he interrupts me.

"We're not going to fight you, your nutter" Liam tells her. "Come on Zen, your shot"

I carry on glaring at her when i take my shot and she walks away. Liam turns to the group.

"Why'd you look at her? Why don't you fight your own battles for a change because she's not doing it anymore" He tells them

Personally i don't really mind it because i know i can protect myself more then some of them can, if it means protecting basically my family then i'd do it in a heartbeat. Liam grabs my hand.

"Come on Zen, Frank".

•••

After Liam had check up on me and me constantly reassuring him that I am completely fine, we decided to create an area just for the 3 of us in the attic. After clearing out a space, we had finally declared the 'Trio's den'.

Liam sat down on the swing as i sat on a beanbag. "Shall i get the others?" Frank asks. As much as i like the others, it nice to just have some time without them in our own little secret area.

"No, this is for us. They can go and find their own den".

The den wasn't very comfortable so Liam and Frank decided to bring up a mattress. When Liam got back he was with a mattress but no Frank.