𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

ZENIA'S POV

Season two - Episode one - Burnywood menace

THE FOOD IN THIS PLACE HAD VASTLY GONE DOWNHILL. We were obviously making the most of it by creating a giant beans on toast stack.

"What are you doing?" Tracy asks amused

"Making a tower" I smile at her

"Why?"

"Well you don't expect us to actually eat this do you?" Saff questions back.

"They keep giving us these cheap beans that are most definitely past their sell by date" Carmen adds on

"Well only by a few days" says Tracy "We've got to save money".

"Mike cancelled my piano lesson!" Gus shouts walking into the kitchen. "I always have piano lessons on Wednesday. If i don't have piano lessons on Wednesday then Wednesdays won't work!"

Liam walks over "Look me in the eye Tracy Beaker, and tell me how this is fair".

A few minutes later Tracy breaks the news that the council is shutting us down to move us to a cheap place.

"Burnywood?"

"They can't do that, this is our home!" Tee exclaims.

"That's why we need to make these cuts work" Tracy persists.

"Nah don't get sucked in, if the want to shut us down they'll do it, no matter how much money you save" Saff leaves the room.

"I've done a stretch in Burnywood, i'm not going back and i don't want Zen to go there either" says Liam.

"Then help us make it cheaper her" Tracy retorts. "Then you won't have to go back, and neither will anyone else."

"Let's run this thing Dono" I encourage him.

He looks at me "Right everyone let's show these council muppets how to run things in the cheap"

And so it began. Everyone went around finding things we didn't need to sell. "We can get 20 quid for that sofa" I tell Gus.

"How do you know?"

"Because that's what the weird clearance man offered me and Liam last time"

"Turn of the lights" Liams tells Gus as he starts to write stuff down "Tell Johnny to take down the curtains and me and Zen will shift them"