𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV

Episode two - Shadows

IT WAS DARK AND STORMY OUTSIDE. The sound of rain and thunder echoed through the halls. We had all gathered in the kitchen due to a power cut. I sat on Liam's lap as he had his arms wrapped around me.

Ever since our fallout Liam had become even more affectionate, always keeping me close to him and holding my hand. Not that i was complaining but of course Elektra was.

"What am i supposed to do without power?"

Mike walks in "The electricity people can't see when they're coming so I'm going to nip out and buy some more batteries and candles. Gina is delayed due to the storm so can you-"

"I'm supposed to be going to the cinema tonight with Seth" Tracy replies

"I promise i won't be long" Mike leaves

"Ok so that's the bad news but the good news is that we have emergency takeaway pizza".

Whilst waiting for the pizza Liam, Frank, Elektra, Harry, Johnny and i went to the lounge. Liam for some reason tried to turn the TV on despite knowing that everything is lost power.

"This it's probably the worst night of our lives" Frank says "We're missing the ending game"

"Forget the football, who wants a game of pool?" Johnny asks by the pool table

"Nah beating you all the time gets boring" Liam replies

"Frank?"

"Nah"

"Zen?"

"Sorry Johnny"

"Elektra"

"No"

"Harry?"

"I can't reach"

The door bell rang and we all went to the kitchen as we waited for Gus to answer it.

"I'm starving" I complain "But i'll do the drinks"

"I'll help" Adds Liam

Gus comes back into the kitchen but with no pizzas. He tells us how it wasn't the pizza delivery person at the door but the electrician. Gus being Gus interrogated the man to the point where he gave up and went to a different house.