𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖

ZENIA'S POV

Episode one - Tracy Beaker superstar

MIKE AND I HAD JUST GOT BACK FROM SORTING OUT LIAM AND RETURNING HIM TO HIS FOSTER FAMILY. The drive back was silent and i could feel myself suffocating in Mikes disappointment.

"It's late Zen so we'll talk about everything in the morning, ok?" He says softly as he exits the car.

"Ok" i reply quietly stepping out the passenger seat and making my way into the house.

I follow behind Mike as we enter the dumping ground. "Tracy? What are you doing here?" I look up and see Tracy Beaker from the police station stood next to Gina.

Gina starts to brag about how Tracy managed to get everyone to bed so easily. "Speaking of children and beds, i'm disappointed in you Zen, that's the 4th time you've been arrested, go to bed".

"Ok Gina calm down, i'm going i'm going". I was blatantly getting fed up of people telling me that they're disappointed in me. But what's life without a little risk?

"Goodnight Zen" i hear Tracy call from below me.

"Goodnight Tracy"

On my way up the stairs i see Frank. I smile at him "Liam's ok, don't worry about him Frank"

"Are you ok Zenia?" He asks.

"Well i'm probably grounded for years so i don't know when i'll ever see Liam again but i'll be fine. I always am" I smirk at him as i carry on walking past him straight to my room. Although i got arrested, i had a lot of fun with Liam but then again i always do.

•••

The next morning was a nightmare. People arguing about who was taking Tracy's tea upstairs when i just wanted some cereal.

"You alright Zen" Sapphire asks. Me and Saf always got on as well. She's the oldest one in the care home and by far the most interesting in my opinion.

"Yeah i'm doing good. Mike hasn't said anything about me being arrested for the 4th time yet, i'm kind of hoping due to Tracy being here, he's forgotten. How's your art work going?" I asked. I love Sapphires art, she's so good i even have a few paintings of hers in my room.

"Let's hope so, and yeah it's going great at the moment" She replies.

"I hope Liams ok though. His foster parents were so angry last night, they even blamed me saying i'm a bad influence on him. I took the blame, obviously, because it meant that Liam got into less trouble with his new parents" I ponder.

"My respect for you Zen just keeps rising" She smiles nudging my shoulder, "You and Liam go well together"

Mike gave Tracy a job at the dumping ground. I personally don't know why she would want to come back after living here for most her life but she is. I'm glad she's here thought because i feel like i can talk to her with no judgement.