𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

ZENIA'S POV

Liam's story - Part one

IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE I LEFT THE DUMPING GROUND. Today is going to be my first day of attending college with the hopes of doing something to do with music and singing. I know it's a bit late to join but I just wanted to get financially stable before i went. I still live alone but i tend to visit the dumping ground often when i'm not at work, it's almost like i never left.

LIAM'S POV

I was awoken by my brother Jack throwing cold water on me

"You're going to be late for college again, we leave in 5 minutes"

"Oh man"

Here's my story. My name is Liam O'Donovan, now some people like to write stuff down but me? I like to record all on here. now one day you're going to want to know how I started and how i got on. Well this is it. This is my story so far.

I've been living with my brother for a few years now.
I'm at college trying to be a plumber, his idea not mine.

"Liam" this guy in my class nudges me diverting my tension back to the lesson.

"Come up here and show everyone how to replace this washer" The teacher says.

I stand up and walk over picking up a couple tools along the way.

"Now is there anything you need to do in preparation?" He asks

I shake my head "Nah it's cool, i got this"

I most certainly did not get that. Water sprayed everywhere covering me and the teacher took the tall out my hands and managed to turn it off before it drenched everything.

"First rule of plumbing, when fixing a leak"

"First turn the water off" The group replies.

Yeah well what did you expect? Do i look like a plumber to you? So this is my college and well i'm the most popular guy here.