𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV

Episode five - Money

LIAM, TOBY, FRANK AND I WERE ALL PLAYING FOOTBALL IN THE GARDEN. News about me and Liam being together had got around and honestly no one was surprised plus the burn on my arm had sufficiently healed. Liam runs to kick the ball when we hear a siren causing him to kick the ball into the forest area. "What was that?"

We run into the forest area to see what's causing the siren. "Toby, Zen get the ball" Liam says as him and Frank go to look at the road.

Toby and I go to the ball when we see a figure throw a duffel bag on the floor and continue to run off. We jump as Liam puts his hands on our shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asks

"Where'd he go?" Toby says looking into the forest "The man who threw that" he points at the duffel bag .

I start to walk over to it with full intentions to open it but Liam pulls me back. "I'll do it, there might be something dangerous in it" Liam goes over to the bag and opens it to reveal what must of been thousands of pounds.

"No way" I say excitedly as i walk over to get a better look of the bag.

"This money has got to be dodgy" Toby says "You don't just dump a bunch of money if it's legit"

"Definitely" Frank agrees.

"Well it's not like he's going to be asking for it back" Liam says

"You can't just take it that would be stealing" Toby exclaims.

"I think finders keepers is a better term" I tell him.

"But what if he comes back?"

"Good point let's get this stuff hidden" Liam says picking up the bag. Getting it into the house was a lot more difficult they you would think. We ended up tying the bag to a line of sheets as Toby pulls it up.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled us.

We turn around to see Carmen. "Uh nothing?" Carmen nodded and then gave us a smile as she starts running away. We all chase her as she reaches Franks room.

"What's in the bag?" She asks as Johnny runs in as well.

Liam grabs her shoulder "Get out!"

Carmen jumps on the bed and fights Toby to try and see in the bag. This results in all the money falling out revealing itself to Carmen and Johnny. We counted the money and there was £750,760 exactly.