𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV

Episode nine - The scare game

I HAD HEARD THAT EVERYONE WAS IN THE LOUNGE. Lily's dad had come into contact with her and apologised to her despite his restraining order. Last time her dad, Steve, had come to get all 3 of his daughters back he was off his face drunk and it took 3 police to remove him from the building.

I walk into the lounge and my eyes instantly go to my boyfriend. I start to walk over when Liam suddenly turns around "AHH" he yells. I jump out my skin and scream.

"Jesus Liam what was that for!" i shout hitting his arm.

He only responds by laughing and pulling me into a hug. "sorry love"

"gross" Elektra groans from behind Liam and i present to her my middle finger.

I had planned to get Liam back for scaring me so I was currently standing behind his close bedroom door. The door opens and I jump out "AHH!" i shout only for it to be revealed to me that I jumped out on Toby.

"Oh it's you"

"What are you trying to do Zen?"

"I'm trying to get Liam back for scaring me earlier"

"By jumping out from him behind a door?"

i scoff "Well do you have any better ideas?"

"as A matter of fact I do. come with me"

to our journeys to the kitchen we had managed to pick up Frank along the way who wanted to join in. we asked Tracy if she had an empty tin in the kitchen somewhere and she managed to find us one just as Liam walked in.

"Fancy a kick about?" he asks carrying the football.

"Sorry Dono but it's a no from me" i tell him and Frank and Toby agree.

"alright then" he walks off

"what are you three up to?" Tracy asks us

"That my lovely lady is currently classified" I tell her and we leave the kitchen.

Frank, Toby and I were sat in the lounge waiting for Liam to finish with his football. "Do you want to play?" Toby asks him

"sure"

" by the way there is some sweets in the tin if you want some" i tell him smiling innocently