𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV

Episode twelve - Grandad

A BUNCH OF US WHERE GATHERED AROUND THE KITCHEN COUNTER. A tin of maggots was on counter which Frank was showing us as he was going fishing with his grandad. Elektra walks in.

"What's going on guys?"

When Liam notices her walking in he grabs a bowl and starts to put maggots onto it.

"Franks going fishing" Gus informs her.

"Fishing? Isn't that for old people?"

"There is and old person, Franks grandad is 79 and it's his birthday today. Every year on his birthday they go fishing" Gus continues.

Elektra sits down at the table pouring some cereal into a bowl and Liam walks over with the bowl of maggots. When Elektra turns around to tell Frank that fishing sounds boring, Liam swaps the cereal bowl with the maggot bowl. Everyone else goes and sits at the table as Liam and I go back to the counter waiting for her reaction.

She picks up a spoonful of the maggots "Mm fat ones, my favourite" And she brings the spoon to her mouth but then shoves it toward Carmen. "You first?"

Everyone tries to move away from the maggot as frank passes me his fishing net and goes with Gina to the office.

A few minutes later we hear sounds of things being chucked around and glass breaking. Liam and i quickly look at each other and run out the room. We see Mike running up the stairs after Frank.

"What happened?" I ask Mike only to get no reply as we follow him.

We enter Franks room and he throws stuff at us telling us to go away. Mike grabs Liam and I and drag us out the room. Something bad must have happened because i've never seen Frank in this state before.

"What's going on?" Liam demands Mike to tell us

"Look we need to give him some space" Mike replies.

"Why can't you just tell us so we can help him or at least understand?" I ask. Mike sighs and tells us that Franks grandad had died a week ago and the funeral was yesterday. They didn't even tell the grandson of the man he died which is just awful.

After a few minutes we hear no noise from Franks room signalling that he's calmed down slightly so we open the door.

"Mind if we come in?" Liam asks.

𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍 | The dumping ground (liam)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara