𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌

LIAM'S POV

Liam's story - Part two

JACK HAD MADE ME COME TO MRS ROBERTS HOUSE TO FIX HER SINK. I'll be honest though, i barely knew what i was doing.

"If there's any problems, just give Liam a call" Jack tells her. I get out from under the sink. "Now that that's done you can get started on her shower"

This is my life now. Jacks slave.
The musics on hold and i'm just a dogs body for hire

"This is all for your benefit you know" Jack says when we get back home. "Just keep your head down and keep your eye ok the goal. You'll be your own boss, driving around in your own van. How does that sound?"

I just nod with a fake smile. It sounds bloody awful.

I bump into my teacher in the corridor.

"I've been told your brothers got you some real work to do"

"Yeah it's only for the lady next door."

"Well tomorrow are you start work experience on a building site in town. 24 new builds , you can't buy this kind of experience" He tells me

"Cheers" I fake smile again.

I call Zen to go to the music room because i've been working on a new song and i want to perform it to her.

"It's a bit rough round the edges"

"What is it?" She asks

"It's our new number one, what do you think?"

She smiles at me "I love it"

"Also I designed these, look" I show her my 'Gigs wanted' posters that i made "Hopefully this will help us"

We both can't seem to remove our eyes from each other's. I start to lean in.

"What are you doing" she breathes out in a whisper.

"Something i've wanted to do again for a very long time" I whisper back and our lips touch. All unspoken words come out during the kiss as we remember the touch of one another.

"I though i would take you out since you've been working so hard" We hear Jacks voice from the door and break away.

I quickly stand up "Listen Jack-"

"Turns out you mugged me off again"

"Look why don't you just see what we can do? Give it a chance" But he just walks away.

"He'll come round Liam" Zen reassures me.

Later in The evening I'm sat on the sofa as Jack blatantly ignores me put my phone starts ringing.