𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

ZENIA'S POV

Episode twelve - Day at the beach

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE TIRING WEEKS SINCE IVE BEEN BACK AT THE DUMPING GROUND. I was fully healed and Mike and I had been working together to get Jack in prison for assault and Avery in prison for child endangerment. We won both cases. I've only told Liam and Sapphire what actually happened to me and Saff comforted me whilst Liam had to leave the house scared he might hurt someone or something because of how angry he was.

Today to celebrate our court winnings, Mike decides to take us all to the beach in the van. I'm sat directly next to Liam and by the window. Mike had the great idea to bring a video camera to record highlights of the trip but gave it to Liam which i thought wasn't the best idea because, well it's Liam. Excitement flooded through my body as we pulled out the driveway only to make it about 10 meters before Tee threw up.

"You missed a bit" Liam comments as he films Tracy cleaning up what Tee had just done.

"God it reeks" I say burying my nose into Liams side to mask the smell.

"Shut up" Tracy says and throws the cloth she had been using at me. i squealed at processed to throw the cloth forward. Not my problem now. Tracy's phone begins to ring.

"No way!" She smiles "An online book store just bought a load of my books!"

"Really?" Johnny asks.

"Ok don't sound so surprised"

"Can they read?" Liam jokes causing me to laugh.

"Looking good Saff" I say pushing the back of her chair so she smudges her lipstick. She turns around and glares at me.

"Yeah who's it for? Mr.Crab? or Mr.Fish" Liam laughs making a fish like face.

"Or Mr. Octopus?" Frank adds

"Grow up you three"

Gus starts to go through his checklist making sure he's got everything. "Whos next"

"Me!" Liam says with his face stuffed with his sandwiches.

"Right Liam, towel? Trunks?" Gus asks.

Liam starts shovelling through his bag only to discover he's forgotten his swimming trunks.

"Aw this is gold" I laugh clapping my hands. "You can always go in your underwear"