𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV

Episode three - Crushed

WITH TOBY GONE LIAM AND I WANTED TO USE IT TO OUR ADVANTAGE. We went into his room to look for somewhat valuable items that he left behind to sell. That's when I found some comics. "Jackpot" I say looking over at Liam.

We run out the house to the gate where there is a guy waiting to buy them from us. We ended up getting a pretty good price for them i would say.

•••

"Right" Mike starts, placing cans of painting on the table " after all the trouble we've had recently today is going to be fresh start day because we're all about moving forward"

"Can I paint my room the same colour it already is?" Gus asks.

"Well i guess"

"What Mike is trying to say is that you can all paint your own room" Gina says hand us paintbrushes.

" just make sure you use dustsheets guys and clean the brushes when you're finished" Mike Gina and Tracy walk away.

"I wouldn't mind changing rooms" Tee says "I wonder what they're doing with Tobys room"

"Do you think he's coming back" Carmen asks

"Nah i think he's been fostered" says Liam "Otherwise he would've been back by now Plus there's still loads of stuff in his room"

"What stuff?"

We all went to Toby's room to have a look at what stuff he has and that's when everybody went to grab a few things to take. I mean he's probably been fostered which means he's left this behind so I don't think he'll mind.

Well that's what we all thought. toby barged into the lounge area.

"Who took my comics" He demands and we all look up. I looked over to Liam

"I did" I said taking full blame.

"What?" Mike asks

"She sold them to a shop" Toby continues

"To be honest we all thought you weren't coming back" I replied

"Right" Mike starts "You put back everything that belongs to Toby immediately" and Toby walks out "You're all grounded, nobody leaves the building."

"What!" I exclaim and Mike looks over at me

"Especially you Zenia"