𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

ZENIA'S POV

Episode two - New life's eve

I WAS CURRENTLY SAT ON THE SOFA SCROLLING THROUGH TV. Lily comes and sits next to me.

"What's up Lils" I ask.

"I don't want to be friends with Carmen anymore" I frown at what Lily said. "She keeps interfering, she wants to be in control and she made Poppy cry. To be fair it wasn't on purpose but she never listens".

"You know it sounds like she just wants to be your friend" I comment "I know you like to be the one that's always there for you sisters but Carmens just trying to help".

"I'll think about i guess. Why can't i just have a friendship like you and Liam"

"Well Liam and I have known each other for a very long time but we fall out every now and then, that's just part of having a best friend"

•••

Liam comes up to me "Hey Zen, i don't think Tracy left. I think she's in the garden because i saw her from my window. Wanna come?"

"Yeah sure" I reply as we start walking to the garden. Sure enough there was Tracy sat on the swing.

"What are you doing here" Liam asks.

"What do you think" She replies

"Last bottle on Zen-iam aid, want some?" i ask but acquired no response.

"So why did you come back to the dumping ground?" Liam asks.

"Needed a job" she says curtly.

"You don't need to pretend with me, being back here, it sucks right?" Liam imitates the words she said to him when he got dumped back earning a chuck from Tracy and me.

Liam and i sit down leaning against each other and the tree. "I worked so hard to get away from this place and now i'm back. Well i was".

"Well your show back there was quite impressive" I add.

Tracy groans "ugh everyone was watching weren't they?"

I laugh "not everyone but Liam re-enacted it for those who weren't"

"It was a laugh. 'I quit' dushh" Liam jokes pretending to throw a plate on the ground.

"Don't worry about it Tracy, it's done, you don't see us crying over things we can't change" I say.

"If you wanna see someone cry, go write in Gus' notebook" Liam states whilst hold out a hand to help me stand up. "Yeah he told me" He laughs.