𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV

Episode eleven - Jody Jackson(Loosely based)

(Loosely based)

IF I WAS ASKED TO SUM UP A YOUTH DETENTION CENTRE IN ONE WORD IT WOULD BE STRUCTURED. You know when you wake up, when you eat, when you go to bed. Brick layered walls everywhere you looked.

I was placed in a less strict area due to how minimum my crimes where compared to some others charge with things like second-degree murder.

I had made friends with a few people to make my weeks bearable. Many of them had amazing talents which they could have pursued but now they're stuck in here. In my free time i had found my own talent of singing and i hope that later in life i'll get to go to college and actually do something good.

I only had one visitor in my stay which was Sapphire which i was entirely grateful for. Nothing from Liam, nothing from Mike. Saff had told me that Liam did go and live with his brother which i was happy about, i'm glad he found his family and he's happy.

Due to my good behaviour, small sentence and overcrowding they had let me go a week early. This was unknown information to anyone at the dumping ground. As soon as i had got to the front of the house i couldn't help but smile as a wave of memories hit me but they were slowly drowned out by the screaming and shouting coming from inside. Typical really. Instead of faffing around near the screaming i decide to just go through the back. I did debate whether I should climb through my window but because of my bags I thought it be easier just to go through the back.

When i'm in the kitchen i look around and see one other member of the house. Gus.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be back in 7 days and 5 hours"

"Well i'm glad to know you missed me Gus" I joke as i continue through the kitchen then I remember that the screaming is coming from the stairs which is where I need to go.

"Window it is i guess" I say as i turn back around "Gus come with me a second" and we both go outside to my window. I climb up the pole next to it and when i get in i throw down a rope for Gus to tie my bags too and pull them up.

"Thanks Gus! Oh by the way what's all the shouting for?" I shout down.

"There's a new girl call Jody Jackson" He states.

I collapse on my bed taking in the way it smells of me and Liam. I wonder if Liam visits often because i can't wait to see him again.

I hear talking outside my room about the new girl who has to share with Carmen who obviously wasn't happy.

"Why can't she go in Zen's room?"

"Because Zen is coming back" Mike explains "Jody has been through a tough time and she needs to share with someone who is kind and we know you're the best person for the job"