𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

ZENIA'S POV
(TW- MENTIONS OF ABUSE)

THE AMOUNT OF LIES MY MOTHER FED ME AND I BELIEVED IS LAUGHABLE

THE AMOUNT OF LIES MY MOTHER FED ME AND I BELIEVED IS LAUGHABLE. She's not sober and within a week of me being here she got a new boyfriend instantly chucking me to the side. They would get drunk out there minds together and when mums new boyfriend was drunk, he got angry and what does Avery do? nothing.

History repeats itself.

Avery took my phone within a couple days of moving in with the excuse that she needed it more then i did and that she'd by me another later. It had been two weeks. I have to get out this place.

Bruises and cuts pepper my body but by now i've learnt how to take care of them. I've been saving up money making sure to keep it well hidden from Avery because if she gets a hold of it it will be gone on alcohol within minutes. I have just enough money for a few bus tickets to get back to the dumping ground in order to escape this horrible demise. I knew i had to stay strong for Mike and Liam.

This morning i had packed a bag with majority of my belongings in just in case it gets bad again an i have to leave in a hurry.

It's currently 9pm and Avery and her new boyfriend were just back to go out for more drinks. I was in the kitchen just drinking a cup of water when Jack (mums new boyfriend) came up to me and yanked me by my hair.

"You better behave yourself"

I couldn't help but yelp at the forcefulness of his tug "Get your hands off me!" I shout as i swing at him hitting him in the side of his head.

"Don't be so ungrateful you bitch!" He snaps gritting his teeth as he draws his fist back connecting it straight with my face. The force causing me to fall back into the tiled kitchen floor. I look up cradling my soon to be black eye and look into my mothers eyes with show no sign of remorse or regret. I feel blood trickle from a gash just oh my cheekbone caused by Jacks ring.

He door slams as they leave. I quickly rush to my room and grab my bag, waiting a few minutes just be be sure they're gone. Throwing up my hood i walked out the door and went immediately to the bus station which was near by hoping on a bus, trying to ignore the weird looks i got from others.

Half an hour later the bus man kicks me off due to the fact i only had enough distance to go half way although he was kind enough to give me a tissue for the gash on my face.

The sky darkened as i walked though the silent streets constantly looking over my shoulder in paranoia. The thing that drive me to keep walking my fatigued body was the thought of seeing Mike and Liam again.

This is it, my thoughts roam as i stand outside the dumping ground door at 11pm hesitation overwhelms my body as i raise my hand to knock.

I wait a few minutes for the door to open but it doesn't, i sigh and decide walking to the back door. There's a spare key hidden, not very well might i add, under the mat so i bend down and collect it pulling open the door.