Chapter 12

Peter's pov.

Talia was right, I cared for her, from the moment I've met her I knew that she was going to mess with my mind.

I went into my room and I saw Astrid sleeping on my bed. She was wearing one of my grey t-shirts and a pair of back shorts from my closet. She untied her bun and her hair was all over her face. I took some steps closer to her and I gently put her hair behind her ear, making her wake up as her eyes opened. She looked at me softly, in a way I've never seen her looking at me. She got out of bed, now standing in front of me.

"hi" I said clearly not knowing what to say. It was quite unusual for us to be this close to each other without arguing or trying to kill ourselves.

She smiled softly and then she came closer to me. To be honest, I panicked, I didn't know what to expect from her, especially in this kind of moment.

She hugged me and I stood there 'like an idiot' trying to realise what was happening. She was showing me kindness and I didn't know how to react. After a few seconds I landed my hands on her waist, holding her as close to me as I could.

"Are you hungry?" I asked out of nowhere. 'Damn it Peter, you're an idiot'. I just ruined the moment or anything that was going between us.

"a little" she said looking at me with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

I took her hand and she didn't even bother to try to take it out of my grip. She smiled at me and led us to the kitchen.

"Do you want me to cook something?" she asked with her eyes facing the fridge.

"If you don't mind, I would like to cook you something"

"Oh my, Peter Hale cooking me dinner, well that's unexpected" she said with a slight giggle.

'Well done Peter, you're going to burn the house to the ground' I said to myself reminding me that I'm a terrible cook.

She took a seat behind the mini bar(picture after the paragraf) as I started to think what should be my cooking victim today, pizza or hamburger? I sighed and I decided to go for a pizza.

After 2 minutes, Astrid realised that I had no idea what I was doing and decided to help me. The pizza dough wasn't really hard to make but I still couldn't have done it without her help. We added tomatoes sauce, cheese, some ham and she added some condiments 'for it to taste better' she said.

We put the pizza into the oven and I set the timer for 30 minutes. I saw her looking at the bar behind me and without hesitation I asked "do you want something to drink?"

She stood quietly but after a bit she joined me behind the bar looking at the bottles of alcohol.

"Do you trust me with making the drinks?" she said with an evil smirk.

"I don't but I've been sober for way to long" I said returning the smirk.

I saw her grabbing the Absolut bottle and some other stuff. I saw her taking two glasses pouring vodka in them, the glasses being now half full.

"Sweet or sour?" she said looking at some juices.

"sweet just like you" I said making her laugh.

"so sour it is" and she took the cranberry juice among with the grapefruit one. She added some lime and put the glasses in front of both of us. "cheers" she said with a smirk.

We both took a taste. 'Damn this is strong' I thought to myself making her laugh by my unintentional surprised face.

"I hope you like it" she said and took another sip.

"first one to finish this gets to do the next drink" I said evily while grabbing the glass. She did the same and I finished her seconds before she did.

"shots it is" I said making her eyes wide open.

I took 10 glasses on the bar (5 each) and I started to fill them with whatever crossed my hand. The first ones were transparent, the second ones were blue, then pink, transparent again and the last ones were kinda orange.

"ready?" I asked her while she was looking unsure at the glasses.

"are you sure that we're not going to pass out?"

"to be honest, no" I said thinking that she would back up.

"perfect" she said with a wink then we started taking the shots.

Her face was straight but I'm not so sure about mine. She finished them before me so she was going to do the next drinks.

<3 rounds of drinking later >

"So Peter, what do you think about me?" she asked grabbing the empty glasses, washing them while I was sitting in a chair behind the mini bar.

"about you?" I said surprised but unsure about the answer that I might give.

"mhm" she said coming towards me, sitting herself on my lap. 'This girl is going to be such a tease'. She looked at me with interested eyes, placing one hand behind my neck and the other on my chest. "so Peter, what do you think about me?" she repeated herself.

No one's pov.

They were sitting on the chair looking at each other in the eyes, then to the lips. They were drunk and they knew it but they didn't care. They were face to face, scanning each other's body with excitement. One move closer and their body was now full with warmness. But when Peter decided to make the move something disturbed them.

Astrid's pov.

"THE PIZZA" I yelled bringing us back from our 'moment'.

"Fuck" said Peter taking the pizza out of the oven. It was literally black from burning in there for what like 30 minutes I think.

I started giggling looking at Peter who was with his hands in the air.

"I surrender, I'm never going to cook again" he said while laughing.