Chapter 15

Astrid's pov.

They started playing while I was just watching the game. It was a 1v1 and I have to say that they were both good, but Peter was better. Peter is 11 years older so it was kinda expected. I wanted to pe focused on the game so bad but I eyes were just staring at Peter's abs. 'Why does he have to be so hot?' I thought to myself.

"As! Come here!" I heard Derek yelling bringing me back from my thoughts.

"hm?"

"Come play" said Peter with a evil smirk. 'This is not going to be good'.

"I don't know how to play, sorry" I said quickly. The truth is that the only thing that I know about basketball is that you have to throw the ball in the basket.

"It doesn't matter, come here" yelled Derek.

I got off from the hood and I went in their direction. Peter came closer and gave me the ball but my eyes slipped to his abs.

"I know that you like what you see, sweetheart" he whispered in my ear only for me to hear.

'Fuck it'

I took the ball and now I was just holding it.

"And what am I supposed to do with it?" I asked the guys while they were laughing about the fact that I literally know nothing about that sport.

"Throw it!" said Peter and I threw it right in his abs, quickly enough for him not to catch it.

"Not in me!" said Peter with his hand on his stomach.

"My bad" I said with a evil smile. "Let me try again" I said while he was handing me the ball.

I aimed for the basket but somehow I threw it over the metal mesh. "I'll go get it". And I went where the ball should have been. I looked over the place but it was nowhere to be seen.

"I think that this is yours" I heard a well known masculine voice.

"RAF!" I said while jumping into my brother's arms. "You came back? How long are you staying? Do you need to stay at mine?" I asked him excited.

"Hi kiddo" he said while messing with my hair "If you don't mind, I'd like to stay at yours, until I decide what to tell Melissa and how to apologise, but I'm not going to stay very long" he said with clearly a lot of things on his mind.

"Astrid, did you find the ball?" yelled Peter as he appeared behind me. "As, who's he?" he asked showing an emotion that I have never seen in his eyes, was that? jealousy?

"Oh he's Rafael" I said but Peter didn't get the hint "My brother" I added and his face changed.

"Oh, well I'm Peter, Peter Hale" he said while shaking Raf's hand.

"Hey Raf, do you know how to play basketball?" I asked with a little smile.

"Yeah, why?" he asked confused.

<30 minutes later>

"It's not fair, you're younger than me" said Raf trying to catch his breath.

"Come on, you're not that old" I said with a smirk. "Raf catch" I said throwing him the ball and well, let's say that he did catch it, but with his face as we started laughing.

"Like I said, you're younger" said by brother clearly tired laying on the ground.

"Come on, let's go home" I said while holding the ball.

They all agreed and we went to my car. Peter and Derek were staying in the back giving each other strange stares while Raf was literally half way from falling asleep. I stopped at the Hale house and I got of while the Hale boys this the same.

"So is he a..." wanted Derek to say but I interrupted him.

"no, he's not" I said with a quick answer. "Anyways, I'll come back tomorrow, hope you had fun little one" I said while messing with Derek's hair.

"Yeah I did, thanks As, you're the best" he said while hugging me.

"As for you" I said turning my attention to Peter who was still shirtless "put a shirt on" I said giggling.

"Oh come on As" he said and he came closer to me hugging me "he both know that you like me this way" he whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead. "By sweetheart!" he said turning around walking towards the house door.

"Bye As!" yelled Derek running after Peter who was already into the house.

"Bye boys!" I yelled back and made my way back to the car.

"so you and Peter?" asked Raf and I have him a 'seriously' look.

"no, me and Peter are just friends" I said trying to convince myself that.

"if you say so, but friends don't look at friends that way" he said finishing his argument.

Maybe he was right, maybe not, all I know is that me, Peter, Talia and the rest need to keep an eye on Derek because of Kate.

"Anyways" said Raf with a serious look oh his face bringing me back from my thoughts "the main reason I came here is to give you this" he said while holding a while envelope with the written 'FBI' in one corner.