Chapter 45

"Hi Stiles" I say literally scaring the shit out of him while hugging him from behind.

"ASTRID!? For god's sake you're going to give me a heart attack one day. What are you doing here? Are you even allowed to be here?" he asks, turning around looking at me suspiciously.

"First of all, I'm looking for Scott, and second of all, with this" I say pointing at my face "I can enter wherever I want, love" I add with a wink and I see a smirk on his face. "Now, where is Scott?"

"On the field" he says and my eyes go wild.

"OUCH!" I hear Scott grouting from the field and I see some guy smirking at him. "Don't get angry Scott" I whisper and his attention is automatically turned on me. 'Point proven' The game continues and Scott manages to avoid all the players and he scores. The crowd starts cheering, but then Coach bowls his lovely whistle.

"McCall! Get over here! What in God's name was that? This is a lacrosse field. What, are you trying out for the gymnastics team?" he yells at my poor boy.

"No, coach"

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know. I was just trying to make the shot."

"Yeah, well, you made the shot. And guess what? You're starting buddy. You made first line. Come on." he yells  and the crowd starts cheering again.

I look at Stiles and he doesn't seem so happy. "Come on, I'll give you a ride home". He doesn't say a thing and he gets in my car. The road is silent and soon after that we arrive at his house. I enter and we go upstairs. " Alright bud, what's wrong?" I ask while laying on his bed.

"It's just about Scott, something happened last- No, nothing's wrong" he quickly adds before turning his attention to his computer to print some papers. I take a quick look and I see all the essential information about werewolves. He even found out about wolfsbane. I have to admit, this kid is good. I get up and I go downstairs to take myself a glass of water and from literally nowhere Scott runs up the stairs to probably have a chat with Stiles about the recent events. I'm just gonna help when they'll realize that I can do it, but otherwise, I'll enjoy the drama the new alpha has created. Yes yes, Scott is my nephew, I do care for him, don't get me wrong, but I've never seen such a new werewolf in action, so I'm just curious.

"Get in. You gotta see this, dude. I've been up all night reading, websites, books, all information" says Stiles with his typical level of energy.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" he says and I almost burst out laughing, almost spilling my water.

"A lot. Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen. Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore. The wolf. The bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of them." says the teenage genius and now I'm 200% sure about Scott being a werewolf. I'll have to talk with Derek about this to keep his eyes on him too, in case anything goes wrong.

"A whole pack of wolves?"

"No, werewolves"

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." yells Scott and I feel like I'm gonna punch myself to wake up. Scott and Allison? Really? Now this is gonna be a mission impossible relationship, Chris is gonna kill him. This is a huuuuge problem, he got himself in such a deep hole, he doesn't even know.

"I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible"

"Yeah, so I made a good shot"

"No, you made an incredible shot. I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People can't just suddenly do that over night. And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore." gives Stiles more than enough arguments but Scott still tries to ignore him.

"Okay! Dude, I can't think of this right now. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What? No. The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?"

"What are you trying to do? I just made it first line, I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me. Everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?" 'WOW, such a drama queen'

"I'm trying to help. You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon that will cause you to physically change. It also happens to be when your blood lust will be at its peak, your urge to kill" says Stiles and I can't outsmart him, he's right of course. I can't hear much but then suddenly I feel Scott's anger so I quickly make my way to Stiles's bedroom before he gets killed.

"I'm canceling the date"

"No, give it to me!" says my nephew and he pins Stiles to the wall.

"HEY! What are you doing?" I yell and Scott lets go of Stiles's shirt and for a moment I see Scott's yellow eyes glow.

"I'm sorry" he says and then he leaves.

"You alright bud?" I ask and I go near him to see if he's harmed.

"I'm fine, but my chair isn't" he says and he points to his clawed chair. 'Well, shit' "Do you know something?"

"More than you think, but for tonight, I'll take care of him... and Allison." I say with a soft smile then I get out of the house and I call Derek. "We have a problem"

"What?"

"My nephew is a new werewolf and tonight's the..."

"...the full moon..."

"Right, but I also have worse news, he's going to a party, but that's not the bad part"

"Come on, say it already"

"His date is an Argent"