Chapter 51

"Derek, can I at least look at it?" I say pointing at this arm visibly injured, but he just narrows at me. "Don't be so fucking stubborn" I say and Stiles just gives me an worried look.

"I wouldn't be so demanding if I were you" he says hesitatingly.

"If you were me, you wouldn't have done many things in the last few days, but fortunately,I'm me and You're you" I say with an innocent smile and he just nods. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah, Derek show me your fucking arm" I say and he just growls.

"I'll call Scott to see if he found something" he suggests and I continue bothering Derek, but I soon see Stiles looking at the phone and putting it again to his ear, only to look disappointed again. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." he says and I just look at him curiously.

"Almost where?" asks Derek and my eyes widen as I start to recognize the road.

"Your house." answers the kid and I face-palm myself. I thought he was supposed to be the smart one.

"What? No, you can't take me there." answers visibly irritated the injured stubborn werewolf

"I can't take you to your own house?"

"Not when he can't protect himself" I say and Stiles just nods a 'right'.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" he snaps out of nowhere and I can feel the anger from both sides of the men.

"Not yet. I have a last resort" answers Derek and I just continue to watch the drama.

"What do you mean? What last resort? Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." says Stiles when I remove Derek's sleeve without him noticing to see the wound. Yup, definitely wolfsbane, I might actually have something like that at home, but I don't know exactly which type it is, so I just hope that Scott finds the right one.

"Start the car. Now." demands Derek and I see Stiles's fear in his eyes, but he just covers it up with sarcasm.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out - With my teeth."

"Stiles, just start the car" I say and they both fall quiet.

<Half an hour later>

"What am I supposed to do with him?" asks Stiles as we both notice the fact that Derek is getting whiter and whiter.

"Take him somewhere, anywhere." I hear Scott saying through the phone.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell."

"Like - like what?"

"Like death."

"Actually, that's not the smell of death, it's just his body fighting the infection if I were to be more precise, and no, he's not dying." I say and Stiles's shocked face makes me laugh.

"Okay, take him to the animal clinic." I hear Scott saying and I realize that this could be actually a smart idea.

"What about your boss?" asks Stiles and I assume that his boss is Deaton.

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you."

"Did you find it?" snaps Derek taking the phone out of Stiles's hand.

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million. This house is like - the fricken Walmart of guns." responds Scott and I burst out a giggle. 'Walmart of guns' this is a good one.