Chapter 29

Talia's pov.

I woke up with a stressed Astrid at my door with two kids I think I saw them somewhere, but I can't remember.

"Talia, can you please say with them? I think there's something in the woods, I don't think it's such a big deal but for safety, I'll go check but I want them to be safe" she said in a hurry and the boys looked at her scared while she was making her way outside.

"You're not going to leave us, right?" asked the boy with a buzz cut holding her hand. He was scared, not from what was outside, he was scared that she was going to leave them. 'Poor son'

"I'm not sweetie, I'll whistle when I'll come back, alright?" she said and kissed their foreheads before leaving.

"So, who are you?" asked the other boy.

"I'm Talia Hale, the owner of this house, and you are?"

"I am Scott McCall" he said with a proud face.

"Ah, Melissa's and Rafael's son and also Astrid's nephew, right?" I asked looking at him and his eyes softened.

"Yeah, you know my mom and dad?" he asked with suck curious eyes.

"Yes, I met your parents once" I said still smiling "and you are?" I looked at the buzz cut kid.

"I'm Stiles Stilinski" he said looking at me trying to read me.

"The sheriff's son" I said but he immediately cut me off.

"You live here alone? Are there anymore people in this house? How do you know Astrid? Why is your house so far in the woods? What do you think about the car crash few weeks ago?" he started asking questions. He's quite observant for a kid.

"No, I do not live alone, there are people living here such as my daughters, my son and my brother, the house is so far from the city because we like to be reserved and I do not know anything about the crash." I responsed to his questions while he was looking at me judging.

"So you like to be reserved, that means that you hide something, that you have a secret and -" he couldn't finish 'thanks god' and I saw Astrid walking in carrying Laura.

Astrid's pov.

I took Laura on my back since she couldn't walk that well, but eventually she passed out, and I entered the house, then all the attention turned to us.

"What happened?" asked Scott.

"She went for a swim and her clothes got stolen, so I gave her my t-shirt." I said putting her on the couch."I'll take you home" I said to the boys and I whispered so Talia could hear "I'll be back in few minutes". I took the boys to my house and Stiles started connecting some dots and suddenly I knew what I had to do as soon as we arrived home.

"Astrid what are -" started Stiles but he couldn't finish and I put my claws in the back of their neck.

"I'm sorry my babies, but you can't know about this, at least not yet" I said more to myself erasing their memories from the cliff till then. As soon as I finished they fell asleep and I turned into my wolf form and I ran as fast as I could to Talia's house. I entered through a window that I saw open and I bumped into Peter still in my wolf form. He took of his t-shirt and turned around as I transformed back.

"I'm not going to look, but to be honest I want to" he said with his hands in the air as a give up sign.

"Then why don't you? You already saw me naked so I don't think it's that big of a deal" I whispered only for him to hear, but when he turned around I was already dressed. "I'm kidding Peter" I passed by him tapping him on the chest making him smirk and he have me a wink. "I'm here, is she still passed out?"

"Unfortunately yes" said Talia "Astrid what happened?"

"Talia, she's an alpha, I found her transformed in her wolf shape and she couldn't remember anything, only some excruciating pain and then it all went blank" I said remembering what Laura told me.

"She's an alpha? But how?" asked Peter from behind me with a pair of shorts in his hand and he gave them to me.

"She maybe took it from Talia since she's an alpha too, something about the first born or I don't know" I said while putting on the shorts. "Anyway, Talia, I'm sure that this is not the right moment, but I have to ask you something" I said and the room fell quiet, Peter already knew what I was going to ask and Talia was just waiting for my question. "What am I?"

"I knew that someday we'll have to have this talk" she said with a sigh "Astrid, you're something that I've never meet before, you're a werewolf, but you're also a banshee." she hesitated.

"What is a banshee?"

"A banshee is a female spirit in who announces the death of anybody close to her, usually crying or shouting, but mostly screaming. But, if you want the short definition, a banshee is a woman surrounded by death" she said without any emotions.

"That explains her powerful screams that affects us" said Peter coming out behind me.

"And why are my eyes cold yellow?"

"You know when a werewolf kills someone, their eyes turn cold blue. In your case, you have the innocent yellow eyes of a werewolf, but, being a banshee takes some of that innocence, that's why they're are cold. There's still something about you that I don't really know... " she said more like to herself.

"What?"

"Who your parents are..."

"What do you mean, I'm Raf's..." I took a moment to think about it. That wasn't making any sense."If I'm a banshee and a werewolf that means..."

"That one of your parent was a banshee and the other a werewolf" continued Peter coming closer to me and he hugged me from behind. To be honest, I needed that.