Chapter 14

Astrid's pov.

Well the walk was unexpectedly short, ending up at the Hale house. We entered the house, but it was way to quiet. I went to the kitchen while talking the gun from the behind of my jeans. Peter understood the silence and my quite fast moves considering that I wasn't in my best shape and went into the house to check if the others were fine. I heard a heart beat from the kitchen and when I turned the corner I saw Kate, yes, as in Kate Argent.

"Hi Astrid, long time no see" she said with an evil smile.

"Kate" I said more like growling.

"So, tell me Astrid, about what was the name of that girl? ah Paige, tell me about her death."she said smirking. I hated her so much, she was evil, just like her father, I swear that Chris is the only one with a good heart in that family.

"You have no rights to even say her name, Kate, now tell me what the fuck do you want"

"Are you drunk? Because I don't need to be a werewolf to smell that alcohol of you" she said confidently.

"I might be, but don't forget that I still know how to shoot" I said pointing the gun at her "now what do you want?"

"I just wanted to know if that little sourwolf is single now"

"you're sick, don't even dare to touch Derek cuz I won't be showing any mercy while killing you"

"Calm down, I was just curious" she said while licking her lips.

"Get out Kate" I said pointing to the door.

"Fine, but I'll be back, don't forget that" she said disappearing.

I took myself a moment to realise what just happened. She wanted to kick the weak spot, Derek! Peter appeared in the room and he looked at me concerned.

"is everyone ok?" I asked him

"yeah, everyone was sleeping, I wonder how could nobody notice that a fucking psycho was in the house" he said pissed.

"we have to be cautious, Kate knows where the house is now" I said with a small pause.

"but there's a but, isn't it?" asked Peter confused.

"she knows about Paige's death and I think she's aiming for Derek" I said while being in my thoughts, Peter being now visibly worried. "I'll think about this in the morning, let's get some sleep now" I said and Peter followed me into his room.

<in the morning>

I woke up with a huge pounding in my head. I wanted to move when I realised that I was in Peter's room, but something grabbed my waist. I turned around realising that it was Peter's Arm. Yesterday's events started to replay in front of my eyes, the drinking time, the pizza, the kiss, the walking home. WAIT, THE KISS? I thought it was all in my imagination when I looked through my phone.

'Holy shit, so we did kiss!' and probably Peter remembered too

'Holy shit, so we did kiss!' and probably Peter remembered too. Shit! But I felt like I'm forgetting something, the drinking, the pizza,... the kiss, and... KATE!

"We look cute" said a sleepy Peter looking over my shoulder.

"We were drunk Peter and you know that" I said clearly.

"But you enjoyed it" he said while he was making himself more comfortable looking at my face. "you loved it actually" he said smirking.

"no, maybe, yes, I don't know, but I know something, we're just friends" I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"works for me, as long as I can do this" he said before he grabbed my waist pulling me under him, kissing me.

He was a really good kisser, 'that the actual fuck am I thinking, Astrid McCall pull yourself together' I thought to myself while making a little bit of space between the two of us. He pulled himself off the bed and went to change while I made my way to the bathroom to also change then to the kitchen for a cup of water.

I looked through the window as I felt Derek coming into the room.

"Hi bud" I said while giving him a hug "How do you feel?"

"I'd say better I guess" he said with a sad smile.

"Come here" I said while hugging him harder.

"You're going to kill me As" he said with a little giggle.

"I have plans for today" I said looking at him in his sad puppy eyes. "Peter dress yourself, were going out" I yelled in the direction of his room and I heard a "fine" as a response from him.

As soon as Peter left his room, I dashed, like literally dashed towards his room. I grabbed some clothes of his, then I went to Derek's and I did the same. I put it all in my backpack and then, all the three of us left the house.

"My car" I said looking at the car which was in front of their house since yesterday evening.

"I call shotgun" said Derek while running towards the car.

Peter looked at me with annoyed eyes but his eyes widened when I opened the car and let Derek in the front seat. "What?" I asked looking at his surprised face "He called shotgun" I said while giggling.

I started the car and then we went to the park and I saw Derek and Peter staring at the basketball ground, which was empty by the way.

"I would like to beat your ass at basketball, Derek" said Peter while staring "But I don't have the right clothes since SOMEBODY didn't tell me where we're going" he said looking at me for some seconds.

"I was going to say the same" said Derek turning to face me.

"Awww, don't be rude, I thought about everything" I said while throwing them the clothes, and yeah, they were now holding their basketball clothing.

They went to change while I was just sitting on the hood of my car. "Everything alright?" I asked while looking at Peter, bursting out laughing when I saw that his t-shirt was waaay to small.

"Yeah, this" he said pointing at his t-shirt" doesn't fit" he said moody.

"so take it off and play without it" I said with a smirk, Peter showing a  surprised look but he he didn't hesitate and he took his t-shirt of. 'Damn he's hot! stop staring Astrid!' I said while forcing myself to look at Derek who was now kinda happy.