Chapter 49

Astrid's pov.

"Scott - I just want you to remember one thing for tonight" I see a red head going next to Scott.

"Uh- Winning isn't everything?" he asks and she just laughs sarcastically.

"Nobody likes a loser" she answers and then she flips her hair in the wind. She comes into the bleachers "Omg! I love your outfit, those heels are absolutely amazing! I'm Lydia Martin" she says with a smile.

"Astrid McCall. Love the way you did your hair, it looks amazing" I say and she smiles again, going next to Allison. I make my way to the field and Scott comes to me.

"I think I can do it" he says with a positive smile.

"You better, because Chris is here and I don't want Derek to fill my head with 'I told you he can't do it' after the game" I say and I make him laugh.

"McCall, who are you talking to- Astrid? Astrid McCall?" comes coach close enough to see me.

"That's me, coach"

"Oh my god, good to see you, McCall! Go to the field! Wait... McCall and McCall?" he frowns looking at Scott running to the field than at me.

"Yeah, I'm his aunt" I answer and he just laughs.

"Uh, sucks for you" he says then he runs to the team, while I go next to Stiles on the bench, but soon after, Noah appears.

"Hey kid! Astrid, hi! So, you think you'll see any action tonight?"

"Action? Maybe" says Stiles concerned, but I put my hand on his shoulder to assure him that everything is gonna be fine. The game begins and I go take a seat behind Chris when I hear Stiles saying "Brutal. Oh, this is not gonna be good" I turn my to the filed and I hear a boy bossing around

"Only to me." he says and I automatically roll my eyes. He is talking about Scott, but I smell the jealousy of him, mixed with anxiety and fear.

"But what if he's open?" asks another boy.

"Who's the captain, you or me?" asks the Wittmore 'captain'

"Jackson, come on, dude, I just wanna win." answers the previous boy.

"We will win"

" But-" wants the sweet boy to say but the Jackass cuts him off.

"What did I say? Huh? What - did - I - say?"

"Don't pass to McCall" says the defeated boy and the only thing I can think of is ripping the captain's head off.

"Which one is Scott again?" asks Chris and he pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Number 11. Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball this entire game." says Lydia and I automatically look at her. She seems a bitch, I'm not gonna lie, but I can feel that she is really nice under all that attitude.

"Scott McCall?" asks Chris and I smile.

"Yes indeed, McCall" I say and he turns around to face me. "Why are you so surprised Chris? Can't I come to my nephew's game?" I ask and Allison turns around as shocked as him.

"You're Scott's aunt?" asks Allison and I just smile. She turns around to see the game, but Chris comes next to me.

"Why are you here Astrid?" he asks with a serious look on his face.

'"I'm here for my nephew's game, since Rafael is absolutely incapable of being a good dad, I thought I could replace him a little." I say with a smirk.

"Who's the alpha?"

"Right... straight to the point... I don't know yet, I'm trying to find that out too" I say and he sighs. "Oh and, one more thing" I say and his attention is turned to me "if Kate gets involved in this or hurts one more person that I care about, I'm going to kill her" I say and he nods. He knows what she did, that's why she was kept away from the family. Chris knows me, he knows when I'm joking, but this time, I was not.