Chapter 26

<friday evening>

I was preparing to go to Mel's house to
pick up Scott when I heard the door bell ringing.

"Hi, is miss Astrid McCall here?" a mail man asked while putting a huge box down.

"Yeah, that would be me" I said unsure.

"Okay, I'll need your signature here" he said pouting at a specific spot on his papers"and here. This is from... France" he said looking at the box and I became so confused. I signed the papers and I took the box inside. I opened it to see another box with a pink bow on it and it had a piece of paper... "from the Argents". This was actually cute. I found a letter and I began to read it. The first part was obviously written by Allison, her hand writing have it away and the following part I think that it was written by Chris? i don't know.

*Dear Astrid, aka the best sister in the world, I'm writing this letter to say happy birthday for your 21st anniversary. I'm sad that I'm that far away from you and I can't say it personally buuuut dad said that it would be a nice idea to send you a gift since you're basically part of the family. Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY!* was Allison's part of the letter and I started to smile thinking about hugging her. The next part was written by Chris and it went like this: *Hi Astrid, I'd like to say happy birthday, I know that your birthday is only on 12th August but we wanted to be sure that the package will arrive on time. I just wanted to say that we are proud of you. Talia told us about the FBI letter and we wanted to congratulate you. You are part of this family and you always will, no matter the situation, we are family. We didn't have any inspiration, but I hope that you'll like you birthday present. signed by: AA, CA and VA.* this was way to cute.

I started opening the present and I found a painting that I bet it's from Allison with a pink moon, a pair of heels 'they really know my taste' and two pairs of daggers with sankes decorations. I like snakes, I really do, I like them because of their nature, the cutest ones can be the most veninous and I live by that. PERIODT.

I put the painting on the wall in my bedroom and the daggers in my gun closet and I took a deep look at the heels. 'Yup, I'm going to wear you today' I said to myself while picking some clothes. I found my outfit for the day, it was kinda hot today so I chose a pair of black short jeans and a green tight crop top.

"I look hot!" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Ew" I heard a very familiar voice.

"DEREK! Stop sneaking in like this!" I yelled at the little werewolf in front of me.

"It's not my fault that you didn't hear me coming in" he said while raising his hands.

"Fucking God, you scared me!" I frowned while trying to catch my breath. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"You know that I really love you and all..."

"What do you want Derek?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well, I might have another party... Oh my god since when did you have dogs?" he said while noticing Chaos and Grace growling at him but he showed his blue cold eyes and they stopped that.

"I have them for a week I think, a week and some days, but anyways I'm not staying with Peter again, the last time I did that I did some things that I partly regret."

"It's not like you had sex or some...." he said and he gasped "YOU HAD SEX! -" while patting the puppies.

"Derek quiet, the hole Beacon Hills is going to hear you"

"That explains everything, why you still smell like him, why your parfume was all over his room, why he is so happy lately, not to mention the fact that his room still reeks like alcohol, Talia asked him so many questions about that and he only said that he can't remember" he said in one breath still patting the puppies.

"Derek, nice chat, keep it private, now I'll have to go" I said while grabbing my backpack and the car key.

"Where are you going? and why keep it a secret? you had a crush on him since so loooooong"

"Just, keep it low, ok? I don't want more people to know about this and don't you dare tell Peter that you know, unless you want to die" I said with a smile while pushing him outside leaving the puppies alone for a bit.

"Fine fine, I'll go, bye As" he said while leaving the front yard.

"BYE DEREK!" I yelled then I got in my car. 'Scotty, your aunt is hot, no matter what Derek thinks' I thought to myself while driving to Mel's house.

In a few minutes I was in the front of her house, ringing her bell.

"Hi Astrid" said Melissa while hugging me "Thank you for coming" she said with a smile.

"No problem, I'm always glad to see my nephew" I returned the smile.

"About that... Scott is having over -" she began to say but I saw two energetic boys running my way.

"Aunt Astrid" yelled the both of them while hugging my waist.

"Stiles" she finished her sentence and her reaction made me laugh.

"Hi boys, how are you doing? Who is ready to spend the weekend at my house?"

"ME, ME" They both yelled and hugged my waist harder.

"Easy, easy, I have enough love for both of you" I said while kissing their foreheads. They're so adorable, I love them so much, they're both like my sons and I'd do anything for them.

"Thanks again Astrid, Noah says the same" she said with a smile and then she left.

"Come on boys, pack your things and here we go" I said while chasing them up the stairs to Scott's bedroom.