Chapter 21

Astrid's pov.

After I took the puppies for a walk I decided to have a shower. The walk was interesting, let's say it that way, Grace was just fine, a true lady indeed, but Chaos? I'm not so sure that he'll be able to stay steady for literally 5 seconds. I don't know how he's supposed to do not make much effort because of his bandages. He chased a squirrel and a mail man. Yeah, a one month pup frightened a mail man to death, a true beast. Anyways, I picked some underwear and a towel and I made my way to the bathroom. The hot water was slowly flowing down my skin making me feel relaxed. I made my after shower routine and then I started to dry myself with the towel.

I put my underwear on and the towel in my hair to keep it over my head when I heard a heartbeat in the house. I slowly got a knife from under the sink and I got near the door as I heard the footsteps getting closer. I quickly put the knife at the intruder's neck just to see the all mighty Peter Hale with his classic smirk.

"Hi" he said looking up and down at me, mostly down.

"Hi, enjoying the view?" I said with a sarcastic smile removing the blade from his neck. "What are you doing here Peter?" I asked while going to my drawer to get a large t-shirt and pulling the towel out of my hair.

"Well yeah, I do enjoy it if you want my honest answer" he said with another smirk "and I came to check up on you... you know since I kinda left but it -" he began to add but I interrupted him.

"It was important, I get it, it's fine Peter" I said while trying to put the t-shirt on.

"Don't"

"Don't what?" I asked confused stooping what I was doing, being with the shirt in my hands.

"Don't put it on, you look better without it" He said with a smile but I heard his heart beating faster.

I giggled and I continued to put my shirt on but someone grabbed my wrists over my head and pined me to the wall before I could do it. "Peter..." I said with a soft voice feeling my heart beating faster.

"I hate it when you don't listen to me" he said slowly. "As..."he grinned "When you are going to accept the fact that you like me?"

"I don't like you" I added way to fast.

"Oh sweetheart, you can control your heartbeat only when you're focused on it, and do you know what I didn't hear? A beat" he affirmed while coming closer to my face. "But, let's say that you don't like me, then you'd mind if I do this" he added then I felt his lips on mine.

Without even thinking I responded to his kiss, making it more passionate. He let go of my wrists and my hands were around his neck, with my nails on his back, while his were on my waist. He grabbed me by my ass and my legs were wrapped around his waist with my back pinned on the wall. He was growing bigger and I could feel it, I was the cause of it. I was so caught up in the moment that I couldn't think straight anymore. I didn't like it, I loved it. And I loved Peter.

"Peter..." I said with a heavy breath resting my forehead on his while looking into that ocean eyes of his. "Someone's at the door" I said quickly when I heard someone's heart beat and based on Peter's face, he did too.

"Fuck it" I heard Peter growling annoyed and I quickly got my shirt on, then I opened the door. "Hi Derek" I said with a smile.

Peter's pov.

I was so tangeld in the moment and I didn't hear the heartbeat at Astrid's door, but nether did Astrid, only when we broke the kiss.

"Hi Derek" I heard Astrid saying. 'For God's sake, couldn't he come 5 minutes later, I'm going to kill that kid'

"Astrid, I need some help with -" began Derek to say until he saw me "Peter?"

"Hi Derek" I scoffed while making my way to the kitchen to find some food and lucky me I found some crispys.

"Wait, was I interrupting something? And Astrid, why are you wearing just underwear and a t-shirt with Peter in your house?"

"She was wearing just the underwear before you came" I yelled from the kitchen while smiling 'she's going to kill me'.

"PETER!" she yelled pissed "No, Derek, you WEREN'T interrupting anything, I got out of the shower and Peter decided to be a creep and showed up in my apartment out of nowhere but nothing happened, I quickly put the shirt on when I was aware of his presence and then you showed up" she said steady and her heart didn't skip any beats, 'such a great liar, aren't you Astrid?'.

"Oh, ok, anyways, ummmm, we'll talk later" he said awkwardly and then he left. 'Finally' I said to myself with my mouth full of crispys. They were delicious by the way.

"Peter, why did you... Are those my crispys?" she asked more like growling. "Peter, I'm going to kill you" she said calmly and then she began to chase me.