Chapter 24

+16

Astrid's pov

*Flashback*

I slowly begin to trace my lips over his, softly massaging them. He kisses me with such hunger I've never experienced. I continue kissing him, from him lips to him neck and slowly down to his chest. I hear him grown "fuck" with a husky voice and then I go down to his dick. But, I did not take it straight into my mouth. I pressed a few kisses and to keept kissing it until I heard him beggin for more.

"Astrid... fuck, please stop teasing me" he growls and I started to suck his dick with the condom on until I feel his hands on my waist pulling me under him. He is laying soft kisses on my collarbone and I feel the butterflies all over my stomach, driving me crazy. He grabbed my hair and he made a trace with kisses down to my belly taking a moment to watch the goose pimples cascade all over my body. I want to him so badly and I am aware of the fact that he wants me too. I take a deep breath and I give all my strength trying to say something.

"Just be gentle" I say with a small smile and then I kiss him again. I open my legs and he puts his dick on my pussy and based on his reaction, I am wet and he is so pleased with that. I feel it sliding slowly inside me and I can not help myself but moan. He got faster and deeper and I can hear his heavy breathing joining my soft moans. He bends me over and pulls my hair back while sliding his dick in my vigina deeper and slower, making me moan his name. He is passionate about it, I can feel him getting harder every time I beg for him to continue. I can hear him growling "fuck Astrid" as he begins to thrust harder and harder. He is slowly reaching my climax and I'm not complaining about it. I feel him getting more tensed while I do too.

"I'm going to cum Astrid" he moans as he thrusts deeper and harder. I can not say anymore words and I just let myself led on the excitement waves and I feel myself cumming while the tip of condom fills too. We both moan in pleasure and all of the sudden the tiredness hits us.

Peter slowly gets up to throw the used condom in the bathroom's bin and then he stretches out his hand to grab mine. I let myself in his arms and we go to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water was slowly leaving small rivers on our skin as we were looking at each other.

He kisses me. Holding my hand across his chest, his other hand sliding across my neck, his touch sending a shiver that travels down my spine into my legs, which are having a hard time keeping me upright. I can feel his heart slamming against my palm, I can feel his breath on my face and his smell that was slowly driving me crazy. He is looking at me and I’m looking back at him with so much simpathy. I love him with all my heart.

He starts washing my back while I am trying to keep myself on my feet, holding on the showers glass. I try to wash his back too but I have to stand on the tops of my toes. I slowly lose my balance and Peter catches me just before I could fell. He helps me get out of the shower and he gives me a towel to dry myself. Then he grabs me in bridal style and he puts me back on his bed, coming behind me to hug me.

"I love you Peter" I tell him with a small voice feeling his hands wrapping around my waist pulling me closer to his chest.

"I love you too sweetheart" he says in my ear slowly and that is the last thing that I remember.

Author's note: I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter but I really wanted to end it like this. I promise to write the next one longer, but I hope that you liked it <3