Chapter 32

Peter's pov.

I really liked what Astrid got me, she really knows my taste. We sat down at a table and we began to talk. Apparently Derek loved his drink and he went to order another one and he got me and Astrid 10 shots.

"Guys, are you sure you're all right with these?" he asked pouting at the shots and Astrid bursted out laughing.

"Derek baby, these are just the beginning" she said messing with his hair. "Do you like your drink?"

"Yeah, it's really good" he said she taking a sip.

"Ready Pete?" asked Astrid while giving me a challenging look.

"Always darling" I responded while getting ready to take in the alcohol. Derek gave us the start and before I knew it, we both finished the 5 glasses making Derek laughing. 'I bet that we both made a face' and I saw Astrid shaking her head.

"Those motherfu -" she began to say but she realised that Derek was with us "Those shots were strong" she said with another shake.

"Can I try too?" asked my nephew with an innocent face.

"Sure, why not, right love?" she knew exactly what I had in mind, to get Derek drunk.

"i don -" she began but I cut her off.

"You don't think that it'll be bad, I know, Derek go and ask for 6 shots, 2 each." I smirked then Derek vanished.

"Pete, you know that I love you but I don't think that getting Derek drunk is a good idea."

"Relax darling, it's going to be fine"

"You know, actually I think that I'm going to end my drink" she said while looking at her half drunk Negroni in front of her "and I'm going to watch your dumb asses" she said while taking a small sip.

"You're no fun" I said right when Derek came back "So, here's what is going to happen. Astrid here decided not to drink anymore and we are left with 3 shots each which means more for us" I said grinning.

"Alright" he said while getting ready. I counted to three and we both took the shots. His face was priceless, even Astrid couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Alright, I think that this is en-"

"I want more" said Derek leaving Astrid's face speechless.

"Alright, let's bring more" I said while getting up to go and help him.

Astrid's pov.

I was looking at both of them dead if the eyes when they came with fucking 20 shots. Yeah, right, 20. I knew that this wasn't a good idea but like uncle, like nephew. Honestly, I didn't know what to do with them so I just let them be. They wouldn't listen to me anyways so why try?

I got up and I went to the dancing crowd when one of my favourite songs came up, Gimme more, everybody knows it, it's Britney fucking Spears. I started to dace with some girls vibing with the song as we started to sing as well.

"We can get down like there's no one around
We keep on rockin', we keep on rockin', rockin'
Cameras are flashin' while we're dirty dancin'
They keep watchin', keep watchin'
Feels like the crowd is sayin'
Gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gimme more"

We were almost fifteen girls in the middle of the dance floor trying to synchronize our moves and we were kinda good at it. All the boys were looking at us, we were hot and we knew it. I was next to a white-blondish girl having our best time ever. We were rocking our bodies like it was the last day to be alive making the moves even more exciting for the guys who were watching. At the end of the song we both locked at each other with a big smile on our face seeing the audience that was whistling and clapping.

"Astrid McCall" I said while looking at her with a smile.

"Jemisha Lycan" she said shaking my hand. "Your moves are killer" she said with a laugh.

"Come on, yours are amazing, all the boys were looking at you" i responsed to her laugh. "Come on, let's get some air" I said while heading outside.

We went outside and we chatted a lot, we were getting along very well. We exchanged phone numbers and I found out quite interesting things about her. She was a werecoyote from birth and she lived with her family in San Francisco but then she moved here for some family business. We were talking when I remembered something, the Hale boys were inside probably drunk as hell.

"Jem, sorry for cutting you off but I came here with a 16 years old boy and his uncle and the last time I saw them they were with 20 shots so I don't think that they are quite functional right now" I said while getting up the stair we were sitting on and heading inside, hearing her laughing behind me as we were heading inside.

"That's not them, right?" she asked pointing at a drunk as hell Derek dancing on a table and at Peter who was ... making out with a girl.

"Actually, it's them" I said with a sigh. My heart was broken in that moment, I thought we had something, but I guess I was wrong. I tried to hold in my tears while saying goodbye to Jem and taking Derek with me to my car.

"You, stay here" I demanded him trying not to lose myself in tears.

"Alright sexy bestie, I'll wait for you right here" he said before I left.

"Peter" I yelled when I got back in the club.

"What do you want? don't you see I'm busy?" he said and I could smell the alcohol on him. He was wasted but that's not an excuse.

"Peter, come on, we have to go home" I said and the bitch we was having a make out sesh with rolled her eyes and left.

"Why do you act like you're my girlfriend? You're nothing Astrid, nothing" he said while looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Wh-what?" I could feel my heart getting broken into a million of pieces, I couldn't believe him, I couldn't belive what he was saying.

"You make me feel things" he said angrily "You make me feel, and I hate it and I want it to stop now" he took a moment to look into my eyes and the. he continued "and I hate you" he spitted. All I could to was to stay there in front of him, letting him break me.

"You know, I think that you're drunk and you do-"

"I do know what I'm saying, I'm not dumb or an idiot like you, you actually thought that I liked you? that I'd change for you? Well guess what, you're the fool, and it's your fault for falling."

"Get in the car" I said more like demanding.

"I'll walk" he said and I went to the car to take Derek home.