~2~

•Y/N's POV:•
I walked in the butchers shop and told the butcher the stuff the manager need me to get. After that I paid him the money and made my way back to the restaurant I worked at.
I went through the back door and put all the meats in the cold fridge.

I then made my way home, and opened the door. Hearing Lucy and her 'study partner' studying each other body and how loud each other's voice can go in the living room. I sighed and made my way into the kitchen, grabbing myself a can of coke and went straight into my bedroom. I took off my apron and changed into much comfier clothes.
I then collapsed on my bed, my face inside the pillow. I looked at the time, and saw it was nearly midnight.
I sat up, and stayed silent, I can still hear Lucy moaning her tits off. So there's no point in sleeping. I flipped my body over and opened my drawer that was next to my bed, I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV that was placed in front of my bed and hung from the wall, and flipped through the many TV shows.

After watching a few episodes of some random show and turned off the TV. Now knowing that Lucy and her partner were finished. I sighed happily and went scootched myself under the covers and rested my head on my pillow. Soon falling into a loving slumber.

-•02:24am•-

My eyes flutter open slightly, as I hear mumbling, it was a soft males voice, it was calm and quite relaxing to listen to. I looked at the owner of the voice to see quite a slim guy around my age talking at a low tone so I probably couldn't hear him. He wore a hood preventing me from seeing his face. So I just closed my eyes and moved a little bit. The guy went silent for a bit, and chuckled softly. He spoke a little louder; probably without realising it, and began to tell me a story, I smiled at the happy story or lady and the tramp.
Until barking came from outside.
I groaned and winced, pretending to start waking up.
The guy gasped and covered my ears. I hummed, his warm hands- a bit rough but not too rough. I pretend to go back to sleep and peered my eye open to watch the guy leaning out the window trying to shoo away the dog, looking back at me from time to time.
I felt protected in a way. Even though it's weird to have a complete stalker inside your room, he was looking after me.
I've caught him a couple of times actually. I think tomorrow night I'll write a letter.
Buuut unfortunately a sting was at the back of my throat meaning I had to get up and get some water.
I began to shift to let him know I'm waking up. I saw him turn around and hurried out, quickly closing the curtain and closing the window as quietly as he could. But he didn't completely leave though, I saw the back of his hoodie, it seems like he was waiting for me to do whatever I needed to do and go back sleep. I stood up and coughed, going into the kitchen and grabbed some water for my dead ass throat.

I then realised it was going to be Kaz's 21 birthday today. I quickly grabbed the card I bought a couple days ago and grabbed a pen, and began to write my 'hope you have a happy birthday -Y/N.' And put in some money and then put it in the envelope. I don't like licking the sticky bits so I just tuck the flappy bit in. I then looked up at my Callander and saw I had to get up early and fill in for Kaz's part of the job since she's having a day off.
I groaned, "I'm gonna be exhausted tomorrow." I sighed. I then put the pen back where I found it, grabbed my glass of water and went back to my room.
'Goodnight stranger.' I thought. And closed my eyes to fall back asleep. But of course before I did. I heard the sound of my window opening and him beginning to continue the story of where he left off. I smiled and fell into a slumber.

<Time Skip>

I yawned and looked over at my clock. Seeing that I had to be there by 05:48am and it was currently 05:11am. I groaned and grabbed my clothes. I went for a quick shower, this time not washing my hair. Hair dried it, and left my hair down today. I got dressed:

 I got dressed: