~31~

•Y/N's POV:•
"Soooo, when you getting married?" Lucy asked as I was asleep in bed. I groaned and smacked her away, "Lucy go awaaay, or I'll stick a slipper up your ass." I mumbled turning over on my side so I can face away from her.
"Y/N!" Lucy shouted, I grunted and sat up, glaring her. "If looks can kill, I'll be dead right now." She laughed, I rolled my eyes, having a headache, "what do you want Lucy?! Can't you see I was asleep!" I asked, annoyed.
"When are you and YB getting married?" Lucy asked. My eye twitched... 'she woke me up.. for that?' I thought.
"Couldn't this have waited till I was.. I DONT KNOW not sick!" I laid back down with a yawn. She rolled her eyes. "No, sooo? Answer my question." Lucy begged. I sighed, putting my hand over my eyes, "when the time is right. Obviously." I said.
"Oh? So are you proposing or is he?" Lucy asked. I lifted my hand and glared at her, she only chuckled and faces away from me, "oooh! C'mon Y/N! Lighten up!" Lucy smiled. "Lucy.. please..." I sighed. Lucy rolled her eyes and climbed onto my bed, gently putting my head in her lap and began to massage the sides of my head. Whenever I was sick she's always do this. I sighed in relief, "thanks.." I smiled softly, keeping my eyes closed.
"I'm not gonna lie it'll most likely be him to propose, but isn't it a bit early to think about marriage?" I asked.
"Y/N... you'd kill for each other.. literally." She chuckled. I hummed, "true." I mumbled.
"Soooo? Will you say yes?" Lucy was asking so many questions..
"No... yes? Oh I don't know. Right now, yes I'd say yes." I yawned. Lucy watched me drift off the sleep.

-•Lucy's POV:•-
Once Y/N had fallen asleep I quietly called YB in. "Did you hear that?" I whispered, as YB had a massive smile on his face with a nod. "She'll say yes!" He whisper shouted as I nodded.
"Now go look for rings! I have to stay still." I giggled gesturing to the future bride sleeping peacefully on my lap. YB nodded and left the place.

(Next chapter is about the ring 👀 very short chapter bec: I have a headache, it's late at night, and I've got school plus P.E in the morning)

(406 words)