~8~

•Y/N's POV:•
I opened my eyes and saw YB was gone. I frowned and sat up looking around until I heard my door open. I looked forward and saw YB coming in with a tray of waffles that had chocolate on top of it including a strawberry and hot chocolate. My eyes widened as he placed the tray on my lap, "YB, what is this?" I giggled looking at him, I'm not going to lie I was impressed. He smiled and sat next to me, kissing my cheek, "morning darling. Since you do so much for me I decided to do something in return." He smiled, giving me a fork and knife. I thanked him and cut up the waffle, putting it in my mouth. I closed my eyes and chewed slowly, enjoying every taste. "YB this is amazing." I muffled out from still eating the single piece I put in my mouth. He laughed as I cut up a piece for him too and put it to his mouth he opened his mouth and I put it inside. He began chewing and I swallowed the piece that was in my mouth. "God YB this is so good." I smiled, cuddling up and putting my face in his neck. He swallowed his piece and kissed me on the head. "Anything for my love." He smiled.
I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up, seeing it was one of my friends who just so happened to be a boy, his name was Ace. He had texted me;

Ace: Hey Y/N? You free today I wanna hang out

I looked over at YB as he looked over my shoulder and read the text. He seemed to have glared at the phone and turned to me, "who's Ace?" He asked.
"Ace is my friend from high school. We hang out but not very often." I smiled. He nodded, "okay, can I meet this Ace?" He asked. I nodded, "oh this is going to be so fun. I should bring TK as well!" I smiled excitedly, throwing my arms in the air. He cupped my cheek, "okay okay, now drink your hot chocolate before it gets cold." He said, I quickly stuff the rest of the waffle and strawberry in my mouth and drank my hot chocolate. I put it on the tray and he grabbed it taking it back to the kitchen for washing.
I looked down and realised I was still In my dress and YB was still in his suit.
"YB!" I called, he quickly came in, I got up and he stared at me, I blushed again, "you still look beautiful. But you'll look even more beautiful under m-" he quickly cut himself off, I blushed and giggled. I cupped his cheek as he looked down to me, "go home and get dressed out of the suit. Meet me, TK and Ace at the park in a few minutes, stay at the gate and wait for me." I smile he nodded and kissed me, "I'll meet you there." He then walked off and I went to my drawers. I looked over the window and saw it was going to be a hot day today. I took out my clothes and went to the bathroom. This time I had a warm bath with a f/c bath bomb. It had my favourite scent as well. I washed my hair and body and quickly unplugged the plug, letting the water sink into the pipes to god knows where. I brushed my teeth and hair and quickly put on my outfit, which was a high waist baggy trousers, a sleeveless turtleneck that had a soft jumper like material. I put on some black socks with cute pattens and some black shoes. Quickly putting my hair into a small bun at the bottom of my head with a plat at both sides of my head. I went back into my room and picked up my phone, I texted Ace:

Y/N: sure, I'm also bringing a friend let me see if TK wants to come as well

Ace: okay, where we meeting?

Y/N: park entrance in a couple of minutes, if you see a tall guy with a wide smile and turquoise eyes go to him and wait

Ace: okay cya

Y/N: bye

I went to TK number and began to ring they're phone

-•No Ones POV:•-
Over with TK his bag laid next to they're crushed rotten body, blood brown dry over the pavement and rubble, they're bag vibrated and the song of ringing came from the phone through the bag....

Someone picked up the bag and took out the phone, seeing who was ringing, "looks like the chaps got a crush called Y/N." The anonymous man spoke, he can tell because TK put your name as; 💞Y/N.
But since TK never replied Y/N sent a voice message.
"Hey TK? Sorry if your doing anything important right now but me, YB and Ace are going to the park. Just let you know in case you wanted to join. Anyway I'll see you later bye!" A soft voice said from the phone. Making the Anonymous blush slightly.
He smirked "I'll be taking your place TK. And she will be mine." The man spoke before walking towards the park.

Over with you, you walked to the entrance and saw Ace and YB just standing in silence.

—•Y/N's POV:•—
"are you two okay?" I asked, they both looked at me, YB's plain face grew into a smile such as Aces.
"Yeah, just waiting for you. Did you ring TK?" Ace asked.
"Yeah but he didn't answer so I left a voice message." I said as they both nod, until a random man came. He had blond hair, slight beard that was growing, black eyes and he wore a jacket with no shirt and some shorts. Not gonna lie he looked... disturbing is the best way to describe it. "Hey, I'm TK's friend, they was busy with something and asked me to come over instead since they want me to get to know you guys." The blond said. YB glared at the guy and put his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"I'm Aleks." He announced his name.
"I'm Y/N, this is YB and this is Ace." I smiled. Aleks looked at me up and down smiling. It made me a bit uncomfortable and I latched onto YB's hand. We all began walking getting to know each other and sitting around joking and laughing. I mainly stayed close to YB but when he was doing something like looking at flowers I stayed close to Ace. I didn't trust this Aleks guy at all.
Ace went over to talk to YB leaving me alone with Aleks, "h-hey Aleks." I stuttered nervously.
"Hey sweet cheeks. Looking real fine right now you know that." He smiled, as I smiled nervously at him then looked away giving a disgusted face making sure he don't see me. I went to a tree and leaned on it, waiting for YB or Ace to come back. But Aleks had other plans, he pinned me on the tree and looked into my eyes. He got close, too close to I tried to ram him off but unfortunately I had no luck from the position I was in. If I had a better angle to the right I could've knocked this guy out by now. So my next move- kicking. "Get off me you freak!" I shouted, to which got Ace's and YB's attention, they both quickly ran to Aleks but before they got a hold of him I kicked Aleks in the nuts and the stomach, making all the boys cringe.
"Y/N! Hide somewhere where you can't see us. This is gonna get dirty!" Ace shouted. I nodded and quickly ran as far as I could. But stayed on the track. I the hid in a bush band awaited for the boys to come back.

—-•YB's POV:•—-
I stabbed him in the eye an extra few times as Ace stabbed his chest, thankfully no cameras were around.
"Thanks." I smiled to Ace. I trusted him with Y/N now since he had told me he was already happily taken and is definitely not a cheater. But he is a Yandere too and would kill to protect friends and family. And since Y/N is his best friend he helped me out.
"Thank's to you too. At least I know Y/N is safe with you. You'd kill for her just like I kill for my sweet dumpling." Ace smiled as we threw the body into the closest lake.
"Yeah, hey we should do more killing together." I said, "yeah. That'll be nice. Get some anger out." Ace stretched.
We got up and quickly washed our selfs before heading out to find Y/N.
After a while we saw her in a bush. I picked her up making her yelp slightly and then giggle, I chucked blushing at her adorable state and kissed as she kissed me back.
"Awe." Ace smiled as we broke our kiss and carried on our walk.
"What did you do to Ace?" Y/N ask, oooh so pure and innocent. I love it.
"Oh nothing serious, we just threatened to call the cops and he ran off." I smiled as Y/N smiled back making me blush harder and she nodded.

(1588 words)