~35~

⚠️Warning⚠️
•Teasing~

•Y/N's POV:•
I skipped across the street without a care in the world, whistling Mickeys Mouses whistle from Disney. YB suddenly popping up from an alleyway, "why hello beautiful!" He chuckled and walked with me as I just carried on dancing and skipping across the street. "Hey YB." I smiled.
He took hold of my hand gently and spun me into his arms, "now whats got you in a good mood?" He asked. I hummed a chuckle, "what can I say YB~ revenge is the best medicine." I stroked his chin and walked off. He blushed and froze. After a moment he catches up with me.
Suddenly Kaz runs towards us, our smiles immediately falls into a sad expression.
"Oh Y/N! Are you alright?" She asked, I nodded and faked a sniff, going up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and patted my back, "oh it's alright. Things like this happen, it can't be helped." She said. Mentally I was laughing my ass off because I very well knew it could've been helped but oh well.
I pulled away and her eyes widened, "your eyes are dry?" She asked. I nodded, "well I don't want to cry around anyway, I'm holding it back." I said as YB came from behind me and protectively wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my head.
"Ah, alright, I'll leave you alone to collect yourself." She patted my shoulder "I'll text you later to see how your doing." She said. I smiled sweetly, "thanks Kaz your the best." I walked out of YB's grip and hugged Kaz again as she hugged back. "I'll see you when I see you Y/N." She smiled and began to walk off. "Yeah! Bye!" I waved and carried on walked towards my house.
"Your acting darling~ oh it just turned me on~" he shivered and put his hands on is crotch seemingly hiding his bulge. I blushed and smirked, pinning him to a wall (thankfully no one was at the area you were at) "I'll happily help you~" I whispered into his ear, he blushed harder and grabbed my hips and turned us both around. He put his hand onto my covered lower part, and began to rub, I whimpered and and covered my mouth, "Y-YB." I blushed, looking around, "not here, somewhere private.." I moaned as he continued his actions. He pulled away with lust all over his eyes, not even a spark of sand in him.
"But Y/N, I cant hold back any longer~" he begged, I blushed. "I-I'll let you fuck me at home." I smiled, I wanted to do this... just not on the street heh.

He sighed and picked me up bridal style and began running faster than the flash himself. I swear before I knew it we was home. But before he can pin me to the wall I quickly said, "make sure no ones home." He growled and threw me on the sofa and checked every room.
Not gonna lie.. I was comfy in this position, even though my right left was hanging from the top of the sofa, and my left leg hanging from the cushion, my arms spread out on the sofa with my head on top of a pillow. Legendary.

YB came back with a wide smirk, showing off his sharp sharp teeth, "we're alone~" he smirked. I smirked back and sat up, kissing him on the lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's get started~" I hummed.

(595 words)