~37~

2 weeks later

"҉d҉i҉e҉"҉
"҉g҉o҉  t҉o҉  h҉e҉l҉l҉"҉
"҉k҉i҉l҉l҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉s҉e҉l҉f҉"҉

•No Ones POV:•
They had come at a daily bases, you had gotten use to it by now, but it still dawned on you and affected you mentally without noticing.
You was currently reading a comic; Volume 3 of Heartstopper.
You sighed as the never ending voice carried on protesting on your existence to this earth.
The investigation on the managers death had managed to go out further and so YB booked a holiday just for me and him to go to F/H (favourite holiday like: Canary Islands) you were on the tan bed as kids and adults played in the massive pool in front of you. In fact a little kid walked up to you, "miss?" The young boy asked, I looked at him and put my book down, "yes?" I asked. "What book are you reading? And where can I get it?" The kid asked. "Well it depends how old you are." I said.
"I'm 13! Turning 14 in two days!" He smiled. I smiled back, "well happy early birthday and this is called heartstopper, volume 3." I said, he sat at the end of the tan bed.
"So there are more books?" He asked.

"҉y҉o҉u҉r҉  j҉u҉s҉t҉  g҉o҉n҉n҉a҉  k҉i҉l҉l҉  t҉h҉e҉  k҉i҉d҉!҉"҉

"Yes, there are a few more, currently volume 1,2,3 and four is out right now." I smiled, the kid nodded. "And you can get it at library's and amazon." I said. He nodded, "thank you. Have a nice day!" He smiled and ran off towards his mum. I waved, "happy early birthday!" I shouted.

"Your great with kids." I heard YB speak, he placed a plastic cup with coke/water with ice in it down on the small table. I blushed. "Heh, thanks." I smiled.

"҉D҉I҉E҉  F҉U҉C҉K҉I҉N҉G҉ D҉A҉M҉M҉I҉T҉!҉"҉

I grabbed my head, a sore headache coming in. "You alright?" YB asked, I nodded and grabbed my drinks and took multiple gulps out of it.
"Hey after this, I want to take you to a fancy restaurant, you up for that?" He asked. I "ooo~" ed and nodded. "Sure when?" I asked. "Tonight." He smiled nervously. I nodded.

Short chapter sorry, it's just late at night. Anyway night bai!

(363 words)