~29~

⚠️Warning⚠️
•Cringy fiction

•Y/N's POV:•
Unfortunately I was already out of the car when 3 police cars pulled up, their blinding car lights burning my E/C eyes. I back up into the car and held my hands up, "Lucy stay hidden!" I whisper shouted, "YB sneak the window opens and get my weapons now!" I whisper shouted to YB, he nodded and did as I said. Thankfully not being caught.
"You are under arrest ma'am please step away from your car and put your hands behind your back." A police man said pointing a gun at Me.
"What?! What have I even done wrong?" I asked, curiosity always killed the cat.. but not this one, the police are gonna be the ones that parish... I already had a plan, I just have to stall them for now. Plus I really do wanna know how they fucking found out.
I stepped away from my car as they all came up to me, "we suspect you were involved in the Police station invasion around an hour ago." He said as he walked towards me yet he kept his distance.
I put up my acting skills and looked at him confused, "the actual fuck are you talking about? I was at home an hour ago, I just came back from the shops." I said, "what did you buy ma'am?" The police asked. I remember I left the white packet the stickers came from, "I just got some paper, I don't have the receipt though." I said. As soon as the three came up to me, I jumped and kicked one in the face and kicked another in the balls, I turned to the woman and looked her up and down, "nice uniform, wonder what it'll look like wet." I said, I kicked her as she fell back into a massive puddle. I quickly turned and pulled up my mask, i threw YB on the passenger seat and took the drivers seat. I didn't even put on my seatbelt, I just bolted out, "w-what! Y/N where are we going?!" Lucy asked as I sped past red lights and turns, "we're gonna visit somewhere I went whenever I needed help." I said calmly. YB looked into my eyes, they were calm.
I then drive off-road, onto a field of grass that went on for miles and miles, the police got some helicopters following us, flashing on obvious light down to us, I smirked, "thanks for the extra light." I smirked, once we got to a dense hill I stopped the car and got out, YB and Lucy following, we ran up the hill, YB and Lucy struggled.
"A tree?! We came all this way for a tree!" Lucy shouted, I turned to them once I reached the top, my eyes glowed, I the touched the tree. The once old Oak had turned a dark grey and their Basil colour leaves turned a light grey, the Police that were in the car ran towards us, pushing through the long grass.
I closed my eyes and breathed in, my hair glowing F/C.

(Play the song up top)

Wolves asleep, Amidst the trees
Bats all a-swaying in the breeze

The wind picked up and got stronger.

But one soul lies anxious wide awake

I opened my eyes, my E/C eyes glowing brighter and pattens covered my hands,

Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths

I turned slightly, sharing a glance to YB.

For your dolly polly, sleep had flown

I raised my hands as pollen came off the tree, glowing a bright F/C and covered our area and around the police.

Don't dare let her tremble alone for the Witcher, heartless, cold paid in coin of gold

I flipped a coin out of no where that was gold, an old coin that came from the 1970's.

He comes, he'll go
Leave naught behind

YB stood up and stood behind me protectively

But heartache and woe...

Deep
Deep
Woe

As I began to sing "la" 's, the pollen moves around as if they were glowing dragonfly's.
Some went up some Policemen's nose, making them freeze and fall to the ground having a seizure and pass out.

Birds are silent for the night

I looked up at the helicopter and glared at them

Cows turned in as daylight dies

All the pollen began to race up towards the helicopter.

But one soul lies anxious wide awake

All the pollen attacked the helicopter, forcing the pilots to jump out and commit suicide from how high they were in the sky

Fearing all manner of ghouls, gags and wraiths

Now I looked at Lucy as she stood behind me protectively as well

But dear dolly polly
Shut your eyes
Lie still, lie silent
Utter no cries
As the Witcher
Brave and bold
Paid in coin of gold

I swayed my hand in the air and my number one living fear came out

He'll chop and slice you

My fear grabbed the helicopter and crashed but to the ground with great force, chasing the people in the back to be crushed

Cut and dice you~
Eat you
whole~

My fear picked up the helicopter and ate it, the pollen moved away before they got eaten as well.
Everything slowly went back to normal, the pollen sat back in its place on the tree and my number one living fear went away, taking the police men, police cars and helicopter down with it and ate it whole.
The pattens on my face disappeared and my eyes stopped glowing.
"Y/N I never knew you could do that." Much smirked. I shrugged, "never thought I'd use it but oh well." I shrugged and ran down the hill and into our car. YB stayed silent but I saw the blush on his face as we drove back.

"You badass.." YB whispered under his breath

(991 words)