~19~

•Y/N's POV:•
I had woken up in my bed, my head was pounding and I fluttered my eyes open, lifting my hand to rest on my head at an attempt to to ease this migraine. I propped myself up by my elbows and looked around, it was night time, I could tell by the dark aura around my room. And no one was to be seen. Not even YB. I looked over to the side to see my phone resting on the table, following by a glass of fresh water and a note with a rose. I blushed and picked up the rose and note, before opening the folded paper I quickly inhaled the refreshing scent from the red bloodshot rose. I sighed in relaxation from nature's scent and opened the folded paper.

To Y/N
Me and Lucy have gone out for a bit to run some errands and such. Please have a bath once you wake up and I hope your okay

Love- YB + Lucy
X
XXX

I smiled at the note before throwing my legs off the edge of the bed, letting them dangle before touching the carpet floor, the smooth yet rough texture slightly irritating my feet but it was oddly nice. I picked up the water and quickly gulped it down as if I was taking a shot. I slammed the glass down and breathed in. I coughed and stood up, I then remembered TK and how he died. My breath gotten shaken up as I entered the bathroom and turned on the tap, letting the water flow and fill up my bath. I lit up a single scented candle to give the bathroom a nice smell to relax my nerves, and some bubbles to relax my muscles.
Once the water was all the way to the point I wanted it to be, I put on my favourite music and slid into the bath.
After a while of doing this I heard my phone ping, i turned and picked it up, seeing it was from a random number, i read 'hey x'. I clicked on the message.

Y/N: uh hey.. who is this?

Random Number: oh right sorry, I'm peters sister! Sarah

Y/N: Peter? That's his name? Well he never told me he had a sister

Sarah: WHAT! Ugh he's so annoying sometimes, let alone he didn't even tell you his real name. He's such a pussy

Y/N: I'll let you off with calling him names since your his sibling

Sarah: yeah, well wanna come over to my house after doing whatever your doing?

Y/N: sure I don't, I'll call when I'm ready and I'll tell you my address

Sarah: okay cya till then

Y/N: you too bye

I rested the phone down onto the table next to me and went into thought, 'how come YB never told me he had a sister! And his name; Peter. It's a nice name, I don't understand why he hates it so much... eh, it's his opinion.' I just shrugged it off and continued my relaxing bath.

After a while I felt myself get bored and my fingers were so wrinkly. So I drained the water and hopped out of the bath. I quickly brushed my hair and dried myself, I got dressed in an oversized wool sweater, some black leggings and white shoes. I quickly fixed my hair up into a random hairstyle then brushed my teeth. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and texted YB:

Y/N: hey bub, I'm going round your sisters okay x luv u

I then called Sarah. "Hey Sarah I'm ready, my address is ** ********** *****." I said. I then heard Sarah get in a car and type something in. "Alright I'm on my way just wait outside the door." She said. I nodded and hung up. I then grabbed my keys and threw it into a small bag and went outside.
There I saw a car pull up and a girl with short hair and green eyes. Pink headband and the same top and jumper as YB, except the top was pink. I walked up to her, "hey! Wow, your so- gorgeous." She smiled. I chuckled and blushed. "Im flattered. I don't think I told you my name yet! I'm Y/N." I chuckled softly. She laughed as I hopped in the car.
"As you know I'm Sarah, but you can call me YG." She smiled. I nodded as I buckled my seat belt and we drove off towards her house.
"So, how are you and Peter?" She asked. I smiled, "we're doing great." I smiled, leaning on the window. She hummed.

All the way we were talking non stop. Just getting to know each other a bit more and talking about our past and funny things YB did as a child.
Once we made it to her house we both climbed out and into it towards the living room. I sat down.
"So, you and YB done anything special yet?" She asked. I blushed and looked away. "M..Maybe." I stuttered. YG grumbled and stood up and then sat on my lap. "How about I teach you what it's like with a girl Hm?" YG smiles grabbing my hands and putting them on her hips. My eyes widened, "w-what no! I can't do that! That'll be cheating!" I shouted lightly, and removed my hands. I didn't push her off because there was a glass coffee table behind her and if I pushed her off she'd land right through it and be covered in glass. And I don't really fancy going to the hospital.
"Oh c'mon Y/N~ it'll be fun. I'll give you so much pleasure~" she smirked and got up, she grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back with a banner, I gasped as she started lifting my legs. "Y-YG I said no! Let go of me!" I shouted, trying to wiggle my way out of her grip. I then heard the door open and I smiled, relief that this was finally gonna be over. There ran in YB.
"YB!" I shouted happily. YB looked over me and blushed but shook his head and towards his sister.
"What the hell! I knew this would happen! How did you even find out!" YB growled and pushed his sister away from me and began to untie me.
"I found out about your sexy little bird when I was walking the streets at the beach and saw her with you. You don't need to know how I got her number." YG shrugged, YB picked me up as I rested my chin on his shoulder closing my eyes. First TK and now this...
"I couldn't help myself, just the look of her turns me on~" YG technically moaned.
"I understand that." YB said, I blushed madly, he gets turned on by the sight of me?! "But that doesn't give you the right to bombard her personal space! And she's mine! Not yours!" YB shouted. He turned around. But YG grabbed his arm.
"I won't stalk nor hurt her if you let me see her." YG said. YB's eyes widened and looked at me. "You wouldn't kill your own blood would you~" YG smirked. He looked at her, and glared.
"I would if I need to. Especially to protect my Y/N." He turned away and walked out the door.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know." I mumbled, putting my face in his neck, he was nice and warm. He sighed, "it's not your fault." He mumbled and got in the car and drove back home.

Her eyes are GREEN!

Her eyes are GREEN!

(1278 words)